Submit ›
or
1.3 Based on 114 reviews
Compare to others
Respond to your
customers
  • Customers like
    • One person that tried to help me 3
    • Getting back to my home 1
  • Customers don't like
    • Absolutely no customer service 30
    • Lack of follow up 22
    • No clear answers 17

It is raining foreclosures in Ocwen !!!!! Watch out homeowners because they are coming to take your home. If you got sold to them by Bank of America or any other lender in middle of Modification, the chances are the will not honor it, so many homes are foreclosed this way because the homeowners are blindsided with really no warning at all. Ocwen gives no warning especially in Texas. You get a notice 21 days before sale. I know how they... Read more

Was this review helpful? 1 0
  • From mobile
  • Ocwen
  • Mar 11
  • #807369

Refuse to except partial past due amount and will apply all else to principal. Add comment

We came out of bankruptcy the first three payments we paid were never credited to our account and then all of a sudden it was turned over to a collection agency because what they did was probably illegal. Then when you call you don't get no answers, it was a home equity loan that was sold to them. I paid for years and the balance never went down now I'm paying monthly payments to a collection agency I'm ready to quit paying they can take me to... Read more

Was this review helpful? 3 0

I got a modification from ocwen fine and danny then all *** broke lose this company one hand don't no what the other is doing I purchase insurance on my house I paid my insurance and the ocwen took it upon them self to pay my insurance and raise my rent stating they putting it to the escrow I am so fed up with them . I wish I could sell my mortgage to some one else   they are  the  worst worst worst Read more

Was this review helpful? 1 0
  • From mobile
  • Ocwen
  • Mar 10
  • #806833

I borrowed 34,000 dollars 11 years ago and figure i paid back 43,000 in 11 years and my records show i still owe 24,000 dollars I'm ready to go to court and get some answers Add comment

I too am having the same issue with who ..... the same people. State Farm and Ocwen. State Farm wants the check endorsed by Ocwen and Ocwen wont release the funds until 90 % of the work has been complete, at that time an inspector will be sent to look over it and then only half is sent. Then once the other 10% is complete they will again inspect it and release the rest. So in other words I'm paying out of pocket and taking their word they will... Read more

Was this review helpful? 1 0

In May, 2013 we recieved a hamp loan modification with $85,000 in deferred principal. In June we filed bankruptcy and the loan became non-recourse. In December, 2013 I asked if the $85,000 in deferred capital could be forgiven under the hamp program, as our home was about $100,000 underwater and we were considering giving the home back, with other opportunities. Ocwen either lied to us to keep us in the house or simply made a mistake, telling us... Read more

Was this review helpful? 2 0

MY LOAN GOT BOUGHT OUT BY THIS MORTGAGE COMPANY ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO. I ORIGINALLY GOT THE LOAN BECAUSE I REFINANCED AT 3.625 INTEREST RATE THRU CASHCALL FOR "FREE" BECAUSE INTEREST RATES WENT DOWN ANOTHER 2 % AND AT THE TIME CASHCALL WAS HONORING THEIR PROMISES TO LET CUSTOMERS REFINANCE FOR FREE IF INTEREST RATES WENT DOWN AT LEAST 2 % ANYTIME. OCWEN MORTAGE IS CURRUPT AND CROOKED. EVERYTHING IS A FIGHT TO GET ANYTHING DONE WITH THEM... Read more

Was this review helpful? 2 0

Ocwen did not take out money for taxes on two separate occasions and then sold my mortgage to another company. Now they have to figure out when this started happening and how to fix it. I have spoken to Ocwen who indicated that since they no longer hold the mortgage I need to speak to the other company. Other company didn't even get paperwork from Ocwen about my account so now my new mortgage company has to get in touch with Ocwen. Read more

Was this review helpful? 0 1

We have been dealing with OCWEN for about 6 years now, and it is a miracle we still have a home. We bought our home in 2004 from my husband's parents estate. His father had our home built in 1964, and no one has ever lived in the house but his family, he was raised here. Do not be deceived by OCWEN, they are not the company that "holds" your mortgage, they are hired by the Lender to collect your mortgage. Stand up to them, get an attorney like... Read more

Was this review helpful? 1 0
Did not find what you were looking for?
 
×
You are reading about Ocwen.
Filing a new complaint about
×