Ocwen - Class Action Lawsuit

792 of 983 Ocwen Reviews

Any one who has dealings with OCWEN please contact me ASAP.I have information you need to know...

my email is cgadd6@verizon.net and my cell is 724-557-6267 but please call between 9 and 10 pm because Im at my limit for now.

Just to let everyone know they have now taken me for another $7764.00/ I have so so much more to tell including the phone number for the VP of OCWEN.Im hoping to reach out to all of you and give you any information I have and maybe we all can work together to bring these monsters down!!!

More Review Details

Had the same issue 24 Yes 24
792 of 983 Ocwen Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 06 #968755 Holly Springs, North Carolina

I am not sure if you are aware that there is a lawsuit against Ocwen right now. I have a package to submit and mail back. It is www.LeeSettlementInfo.com . You can also call 877-294-6778 for more information. If any of you have had an LPI between 2008 and 2015 you may be eligible for a credit or cash refund from Ocwen in this lawsuit against them. I have a 30 year fixed rate but Ocwen raises my mortgage every 6 months with fees that I no nothing about as well as forced insurance and taxes that do not equal the amount they are taking out. I know that NC residents are not required to pay over a certain amount per year for homeowners insurance and must sign an affidavit to allow any insurance company to charge you more than NC State regulates. Yet Ocwen charges way more than any insurance I have ever heard of and did not ask or request an affidavit. They want to threaten me because I refuse to continue to pay some bogus fees and insurance hikes. We can complain to the NC Regulators, NC Bank of Commerce and I believe the Insurance Commissioner of NC or the State that you reside.

Jul 13 #1007051

Is this lawsuit still active? I need help they trying to take my home.

Aug 11, 2014 #854987 Citrus Heights, California

There were NO options available when I lost my home of 12 years back in 2008. Just trauma and forcing yourself to move forward.

Aug 02, 2014 #850088

If Ocwen is trying to take your home, immediately file for a Mortgage Assistance Program. They can't legally foreclose if you are in the process of enrolling in an MHA. Then get a foreclosure lawyer, I payed $1000 for one to push the paperwork through Ocwen because they were ignoring the fact I had filed for assistance. Thank god I had the lawyer during the filing process because Ocwen foreclosed. Lawyers said not to leave the house and that we would go to court if they didn't rescind the illegal foreclosure. Within a month the lawyers helped me get my house back and a mortgage I could afford! Please take my advice!!!! MHA and a lawyer!!!!

Jul 13 #1007041

Who was your lawyer? Mortgage assistance through OCWEN correct?

Jul 14 #1007349

Yes mortgage assistance through Ocwen. Please look into a lawyer to help you process this (and to ensure CYA). I filed myself (no lawyer) and Ocwen drug their feet processing paperwork. It was horrible to get in touch with Customer service too. They illegally filed bankruptcy after paperwork filed. I got a lawyer then to help me rescend the illegal foreclosure. They took care of it within a week. I believe it's bc of the lawyer. Having a lawyer by your side early will make sure things move smoothly especially if time is against you (as it was in my case).

Jul 17, 2014 #842025 Spencer, West Virginia

they cheated my husband and I out of our home and are now trying to get us to settle for a lousy $700 dollars Kimber-46@hotmail.com

Aug 01, 2014 #849752

I got the same thing. I dealt with AHMSI; crooks, thieves, liars, .....
I lost my home also. :(

Dec 05, 2014 #911432 Flint, Michigan

They sent me the same paperwork and I filled it out and heard nothing since, they cheated me out of my home where I raised both of my girls. so I had to move and they sold my home for 27000. the next month, but they would not work with me and I owed 75000. I would of loved to pay the 27000. they just screwed me. I had to File Bankruptcy so they couldn't make me pay the differences.

Jul 02, 2014 #835039

I have a folder of bout 1 inch thick with correspondence from them. Saxon sold my mortgage to Ocwen and its been downhill every since first they kept saying I didn't have any insurance on my home. I had been with allstate since I bought it in 1988. My insurance agent faxed them mailed it and even called them and every month it was the same problem we went back and forth with this problem for months til they sent my payment back saying they wanted over 3000.00 because I owed them for when they put their own insurance at a higher rate then allstate. I had to file bankruptcy. I tried to get a home modification and once it went thru they increased my payments by 300.00. They accused me of making more money then stated. I tried to keep up but it was to much. I went thru NACA and finally got a meeting with a rep from Ocwen and negotiated it down to 822.00 per month. Allstate cancelled my insurance and I had to go with the insurance company that Ocwen provided and when I needed a roof they sent a insurance adjuster who came and inspected my roof and said it only would take 850.00 to repair. Never got it repaired and its still leaking. Cant find no one that would repair it for that much. Now the back room that put on as an addition is pulling away from the house an its raining inside my bedroom. The house has mold all thru it because of the leaking roof and Im contemplating moving cause this is not healthy for me. I hope they don't think Im going to fix it. I don't... Show more

sad in Knox

Jun 03, 2014 #823168 Knoxville, Tennessee

I have had the same experience. They actually sent a man out to "inspect" the house.Over and over again. the grass is longer then half inch.they would cut it send him to collect.dents in front door still.Show up Sat night demanding I leave. told me they would pay me to leave.Awful,scary experience.

Jan 20 #933807 Clovis, California

Every time they send someone out to inspect the house they charge you too. We found that out. it is annoying and embarrassing. We were one month behind due to my father being murdered and me using the mortgage money to fly out to say goodbye before they took him off of life support. They refuse to help us with a refi and are constantly sending people to the house at least twice a month to verify that we live here. They charge us 100 each time these people come. So now we are not only one month behind we are many thousands in fees behind due to their sneaky ways.

May 31, 2014 #822346

Yes please include me if this is to start a Class Action Suit. Owcen but us into foreclosure with out the first warning. Found out they had not been accepting our payments by Western Union until we got the foreclosure. They are the worst company I've ever dealt with and maybe strength in number they will be brought down

1 0 Reply

Aug 12, 2014 #855449 Bayonne, New Jersey

I am also looking to get into a class action with Ocwen I have been trying to do a short sale for almost a year and they keep trying to get me to take a modification. I really want to pay Ocwen back for all this trouble. Ocwen doesn't work in good faith with its customers and there customer service/ relationship personal seem to go out of their wau NOT TO HELP. I am sandymya @outlook.com please e-mail me if anybody is going after Ocwen

May 20, 2014 #817266

Ok. I'm *** 15. Why are they *** calling me? I don't even know my social security number. Good luck proving I owe you ***, OCWEN. They need to stop harassing me

May 18, 2014 #816555 Pleasanton, California

Ocwen bought our loan from indymac. We have been paying our payments 2 timesa month for 8 years. Ocwen, once taking over our loan has called us at least 20 times a month to alert us of a late payment. Every time, they've made a mistake. They have no accounting abilities. All they know how to do is harass.

Apr 03, 2014 #801597

has anyone called the attorney general on this company!?

May 08, 2014 #813318 East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Yea theyre looking into it. If you research this company 48 attorney generals, Didn't think Ocwen should take over GMac cause theyre that shady. I'm fighting them now. I've contracted everyone I could think of from my state and then some. I'll work on people in FL tomorrow.

Jul 01, 2014 #834396

what did the attorney general state about your case? Ocwen took over my loan and change the terms on my loan without my permission, raised my money payment too. At first they couldn't tell me why, then came up with some story that I issued a hardship back in 08, which I didn't. Told them to send me the hardship letter showing my signature and when it arrived, it was someone else's name and info on the letter nothing to do with my mortgage. Called them again asking for the paperwork showing how my mortgage terms were changed and they stated that I asked for it, told them to send me that paperwork. The gentlemen told me he ordered the papers should arrive in a month. Has been well over a month, nothing has shown up yet. I'm thinking that the original loan by GMAC was sold and the loan that they have me paying is no longer my loan since I never signed anything for my original loan to change.
I want to know my next course of action, get a lawyer and have them fight it out in court, but meanwhile pay the higher payments that have taken me over my spending limits per month? Walk away and have them fight me for the money on a loan that doesn't seem to be my loan anymore?
Have any more insight to helping you resolve your issue with this mortgage company. I even emailed all of the owners, shareholders, treasury in florida and put a trace on the email to see which one opened up the email. I did notice that the treasurer did open the email but never heard anything from them
... Show more

Jan 24, 2014 #777715

need to know what to do. i got ocwen when ahmsi went down. they are claiming we owe money from lst lender that isnt real. then ocwen keeps charging us over 400$ every three months for "property evaluations" which are now up to almost 1,300. and keep addign more and more fees on that we cannot catch up to. at whits end. dont know what to do :)

1-20 of 98 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.