OCWEN - Class Action Lawsuit

656 of 847 Ocwen Reviews
Issue not resolved
Dec 22, 2010
review #212751

Any one who has dealings with OCWEN please contact me ASAP.I have information you need to know...

my email is cgadd6@verizon.net and my cell is 724-557-6267 but please call between 9 and 10 pm because Im at my limit for now.

Just to let everyone know they have now taken me for another $7764.00/ I have so so much more to tell including the phone number for the VP of OCWEN.Im hoping to reach out to all of you and give you any information I have and maybe we all can work together to bring these monsters down!!!

b047e16
Had an experience with OCWEN?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
656 of 847 Ocwen Reviews
Shanna

Aug 02

If Ocwen is trying to take your home, immediately file for a Mortgage Assistance Program. They can't legally foreclose if you are in the process of enrolling in an MHA. Then get a foreclosure lawyer, I payed $1000 for one to push the paperwork through Ocwen because they were ignoring the fact I had filed for assistance. Thank god I had the lawyer during the filing process because Ocwen foreclosed. Lawyers said not to leave the house and that we would go to court if they didn't rescind the illegal foreclosure. Within a month the lawyers helped me get my house back and a mortgage I could afford! Please take my advice!!!! MHA and a lawyer!!!!

kimber

Jul 17 Spencer, West Virginia

they cheated my husband and I out of our home and are now trying to get us to settle for a lousy $700 dollars Kimber-46@hotmail.com

Harvey

Aug 01

I got the same thing. I dealt with AHMSI; crooks, thieves, liars, .....
I lost my home also. :(

qweenb

Jul 02

I have a folder of bout 1 inch thick with correspondence from them. Saxon sold my mortgage to Ocwen and its been downhill every since first they kept saying I didn't have any insurance on my home. I had been with allstate since I bought it in 1988. My insurance agent faxed them mailed it and even called them and every month it was the same problem we went back and forth with this problem for months til they sent my payment back saying they wanted over 3000.00 because I owed them for when they put their own insurance at a higher rate then allstate. I had to file bankruptcy. I tried to get a home modification and once it went thru they increased my payments by 300.00. They accused me of making more money then stated. I tried to keep up but it was to much. I went thru NACA and finally got a meeting with a rep from Ocwen and negotiated it down to 822.00 per month. Allstate cancelled my insurance and I had to go with the insurance company that Ocwen provided and when I needed a roof they sent a insurance adjuster who came and inspected my roof and said it only would take 850.00 to repair. Never got it repaired and its still leaking. Cant find no one that would repair it for that much. Now the back room that put on as an addition is pulling away from the house an its raining inside my bedroom. The house has mold all thru it because of the leaking roof and Im contemplating moving cause this is not healthy for me. I hope they don't think Im going to fix it. I don't... Show more

sad in Knox

Jun 03 Knoxville, Tennessee

I have had the same experience. They actually sent a man out to "inspect" the house.Over and over again. the grass is longer then half inch.they would cut it send him to collect.dents in front door still.Show up Sat night demanding I leave. told me they would pay me to leave.Awful,scary experience.

csprowl

May 31

Yes please include me if this is to start a Class Action Suit. Owcen but us into foreclosure with out the first warning. Found out they had not been accepting our payments by Western Union until we got the foreclosure. They are the worst company I've ever dealt with and maybe strength in number they will be brought down

Aug 12 Bayonne, New Jersey

I am also looking to get into a class action with Ocwen I have been trying to do a short sale for almost a year and they keep trying to get me to take a modification. I really want to pay Ocwen back for all this trouble. Ocwen doesn't work in good faith with its customers and there customer service/ relationship personal seem to go out of their wau NOT TO HELP. I am sandymya @outlook.com please e-mail me if anybody is going after Ocwen

anonomyous

May 20

Ok. I'm *** 15. Why are they *** calling me? I don't even know my social security number. Good luck proving I owe you ***, OCWEN. They need to stop harassing me

Vernonchiro

May 18 Pleasanton, California

Ocwen bought our loan from indymac. We have been paying our payments 2 timesa month for 8 years. Ocwen, once taking over our loan has called us at least 20 times a month to alert us of a late payment. Every time, they've made a mistake. They have no accounting abilities. All they know how to do is harass.

Apr 03

has anyone called the attorney general on this company!?

April

May 08 East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Yea theyre looking into it. If you research this company 48 attorney generals, Didn't think Ocwen should take over GMac cause theyre that shady. I'm fighting them now. I've contracted everyone I could think of from my state and then some. I'll work on people in FL tomorrow.

jackie

Jul 01

what did the attorney general state about your case? Ocwen took over my loan and change the terms on my loan without my permission, raised my money payment too. At first they couldn't tell me why, then came up with some story that I issued a hardship back in 08, which I didn't. Told them to send me the hardship letter showing my signature and when it arrived, it was someone else's name and info on the letter nothing to do with my mortgage. Called them again asking for the paperwork showing how my mortgage terms were changed and they stated that I asked for it, told them to send me that paperwork. The gentlemen told me he ordered the papers should arrive in a month. Has been well over a month, nothing has shown up yet. I'm thinking that the original loan by GMAC was sold and the loan that they have me paying is no longer my loan since I never signed anything for my original loan to change.
I want to know my next course of action, get a lawyer and have them fight it out in court, but meanwhile pay the higher payments that have taken me over my spending limits per month? Walk away and have them fight me for the money on a loan that doesn't seem to be my loan anymore?
Have any more insight to helping you resolve your issue with this mortgage company. I even emailed all of the owners, shareholders, treasury in florida and put a trace on the email to see which one opened up the email. I did notice that the treasurer did open the email but never heard anything from them
... Show more

dw

Jan 24

need to know what to do. i got ocwen when ahmsi went down. they are claiming we owe money from lst lender that isnt real. then ocwen keeps charging us over 400$ every three months for "property evaluations" which are now up to almost 1,300. and keep addign more and more fees on that we cannot catch up to. at whits end. dont know what to do :)

Dec 28, 2013

I lost my home because of ocwen !

upset

Dec 24, 2013

ocwen, dos any one have any idea who owns it? Like the rest of you Im very un happy! They acquired our loan when GMAC went broke.
I would think that all mortgage companys would have learned there lesson .
I went through so real lean times and only once I asked to have a month moved to the back of the loan..I was told no way, my escrow went up when porp. values were going down , and the charges to make a electronic payment what is up with that.
Im from the far north west and can hardly understand a word that comes out of there mouth, are they in a row boat working on a cell phone? They should take some lessons from discover card services
My local bank will take my loan and keep it in house at the same rate that ocwen is charging and Im in the process of getting it done. All I can say is shame on you and send your operators back to there own country.

Dec 22, 2013

OCWEN company are crooks!! They sabotage customers, and they are not even in the Unites States!!! They incur fees on your statements that are oblivious, and you wont even know until you get that call!! (Not unless you read your statements every month) They are definitely a fraud of some sort, and needs to be shut down. I'm in on bringing them down, and hopefully we all can get a fresh start!! You can email consumerreleif@ocwen.com or call 1-800-337-6695 if you feel you've been injured by OCWEN, I just did!! Hope this helps... :( :(

philbillly

Dec 13, 2013

they have jacked our payment claiming we are now in a flood zone and we have been here 11 years and they say they do not have to prove to us we have to prove to them, How do you prove something to them that doesn't exist

dedra devereaux

Dec 09, 2013 Austin, Texas

i will participate... they have taken so much from me.they do not have a moral compass.. this company has to be shut down.

1-20 of 92 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about OCWEN.
Filing a new complaint about
×