When my husband lost his job, we attemped to do a Deed in Lieu with Ocwen Servicing in order to save our credit.We followed all of their instructions to a tee and they promised us $3000.
for moving by the date given. We have been out of our home for almost 6 months and have seen NO MONEY. They LIE. SIGN NOTHING WITH THEM WITHOUT HAVING A LAWYER LOOK IT OVER.
A BIG MISTAKE WE MADE. They promise help but all they do is SCR#W you over.
People beware!I am about ready to move back into my home as I am still the OWNER OF RECORD.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I too made a very bad judgment call. I did it and have to live with it but please read this report before borrowing once cent from Castle Payday. I borrowed..."
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "If you are looking for professional, on time service; keep looking because empire today is not that place! I placed my order for carpet and vinyl installation for the 7-28-16..."
- "Purchased the Ultra frame after reading good reviews on Amazon (purchased directly from Intex). We went above and beyond w/ preparing the site b/c we planned to..."
- "Ordered a roof vent fan. When the package arrived it had obviously been previously opened and was missing some packing material. Bench tested the fan and only 2..."