DO NOT DO A DEED IN LIEU WITH OCWEN
When my husband lost his job, we attemped to do a Deed in Lieu with Ocwen Servicing in order to save our credit.We followed all of their instructions to a tee and they promised us $3000.
for moving by the date given. We have been out of our home for almost 6 months and have seen NO MONEY. They LIE. SIGN NOTHING WITH THEM WITHOUT HAVING A LAWYER LOOK IT OVER.
A BIG MISTAKE WE MADE. They promise help but all they do is SCR#W you over.
People beware!I am about ready to move back into my home as I am still the OWNER OF RECORD.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I took out a short term payday loan in november of 2012. I had to pay 190.00 back.I was told by a represenative that my payments would be 45.00 every..."
- "Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks. I searched the company name and I came across this website. Man, I almost became a victim of..."
- "In the Miss USA pageant, representing Iowa as Miss Iowa, Libby Muelhaupt (Elizabeth Muelhaupt) mysteriously disappears after the first round. Apparently and this is by her own admission she was..."
- "I had an almost welldone penny found in a bag of frito lay bag of chips I purchase. The thought of this penny before it was cooked with some chips I..."
- "We made an appt 2 weeks ago for tile repair they never showed up. Claimed it was raining well not where we live. It took 24 hrs to finally..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."
- "2013, 28 foot Shadow Cruiser. With slide out. Notice the front top left corner of the trailer has started buckling, when I called the warranty department at 1-260-562-1125 and spoke with..."
- "I am fed up with Taco Bell and their phony TV advertising. they show you a Taco 1/2 full of meat. a lie! I ordered Taco Supreme hoping to get..."