DO NOT DO A DEED IN LIEU WITH OCWEN
When my husband lost his job, we attemped to do a Deed in Lieu with Ocwen Servicing in order to save our credit.We followed all of their instructions to a tee and they promised us $3000.
for moving by the date given. We have been out of our home for almost 6 months and have seen NO MONEY. They LIE. SIGN NOTHING WITH THEM WITHOUT HAVING A LAWYER LOOK IT OVER.
A BIG MISTAKE WE MADE. They promise help but all they do is SCR#W you over.
People beware!I am about ready to move back into my home as I am still the OWNER OF RECORD.10663b40 review #313215
You may also like
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "Midland bought a credit card account that I supposedly owed. The account was nearly six years owed. In 2007, I discovered their claim on my credit report and requested (registered..."
- "Thousands of complaints online about Ocwen Loan Servicing out right stealing hard working Americans money. Here's a racket for you. Buy a customer's loan. Tell the customer that the first payment..."
- "Bought a samsung 45h700 model. Just over 30 days into it the machine over fills the water causing it to unbalance and make grinding sound. The dryer is also leaking...."
- "ako din ngyn gnyan ang nangyayare!! feb 24 ko pinadala parcel ko. tapos feb 25 nasa cabanatuan delivery hub then di daw naideliver dahil consignee unknown samantalang kilala sila sa..."
- "Rosner was hired to correctly install a clutch in my car. Not only did they in-correctly install said clutch they made numerious mistakes in the process and could not repair..."
- "A dress I ordered was 2 inches shorter than described in their catalog. I called to return it and was told I would be reimbursed for this (they told me..."
- "Are You Tired of Being Beaten Up By the US Financial Markets Yet ? WE ARE: And Now We Advise Consumers on How to Take Back POSITIVE Control ! Take..."
- "E-mail interaction with breeder after inquirign about general breeding information, JeanMarie Robertson(e-mail address from breeders PUBLIC website):"Hello, I have a six month old golden doodle named Bernard I would like..."