DO NOT DO A DEED IN LIEU WITH OCWEN
When my husband lost his job, we attemped to do a Deed in Lieu with Ocwen Servicing in order to save our credit.We followed all of their instructions to a tee and they promised us $3000.
for moving by the date given. We have been out of our home for almost 6 months and have seen NO MONEY. They LIE. SIGN NOTHING WITH THEM WITHOUT HAVING A LAWYER LOOK IT OVER.
A BIG MISTAKE WE MADE. They promise help but all they do is SCR#W you over.
People beware!I am about ready to move back into my home as I am still the OWNER OF RECORD.review #313215
You may also like
- "Currently their website states 1.9-2.9% on used car loans. I went to get a loan and they refused to offer me that rate. They instead only offered 9.45% and made..."
- "Mr Arden Avante of 1177 Broadway #18 PMB150 Chula Vista, CA 91911 www.SellingEastLakeHomes.com Mr Avante approached our company and engaged in our services under a contractual agreement. Our company deals in..."
- "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..."
- "We made an appt 2 weeks ago for tile repair they never showed up. Claimed it was raining well not where we live. It took 24 hrs to finally..."
- "Washed my comfort just bought and it fail apart..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Juan Vasquez and His employees did an amazing job on my home. It was a very labor intensive job. He remodeled my kitchen, master bathroom and guest bathroom for about..."
- "Orbitz left my minor child stranded in an airport and refused to assist in finding another flight. I was on the phone with a condescending Indian woman who suggested my..."
- "Left a box marked "perishable, keep refridgerated" all over it in direct sunlight in 94° weather. Two phone numbers posted to call and they tried one call to one number...."