Ocwen - I found a Attorney That will HELP
I found a Attorney that will HELP us fight Ocwen...They know all about Ocwen's sh-t and know how to stop them...The Phone # 407-926-4044
Just tell them that Sal sent you.
...We all need to call...We have the right to protect our Homes...
...Just don't sit there, Do somthing, Fight for your RIGHTS...
...I will NOT let anyone take my HOME when I'm in the RIGHT...
...it mite be time to pay them a visit at there HOME...
All of us have to stand up and let them know that we are not going to take there BULL-SH_T any longer...Ocwen is Bad NEWS and we have to STOP THEM...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..."
- "Thousands of complaints online about Ocwen Loan Servicing out right stealing hard working Americans money. Here's a racket for you. Buy a customer's loan. Tell the customer that the first payment..."
- "My home loan has been sold to PennyMac. I had Bank of America. Well reading all the complaints on PennyMac has got me worried but I did have a great..."
- "Mambo Sandy or should I say Sandra McFarlin of New Jersey will rob you blind. She is rude, and doesn't communicate with you. She basically takes your money ,then ignores..."
- "We went to McDonald located at 1140 Ushy 441, Lauderhil, FL 33313. We ordered food and sat when a gang came inside of Mcdonald. They were loudly arguing and no..."
- "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..."
- "Out of state buyer , invited to site by construction manager . Upon arrival construction manager unavalible . Lots of defective and unacceptable workmanship observed by buyer . At seven..."
- "I ordered a bathing suit from them over 2 months ago, it took 6 weeks to recieve it and when I finally did it was a piece of trash! I..."
- "I have loved chick fil a sandwiches from the first time I ate them in the Paramus Mall back in the 70's and every time we traveled south to Mryle..."