I have GOOD contact information for OCWEN to help.

808 of 856 Ocwen Reviews
Issue not resolved
Oct 11, 2008
review #139041

I am reading all of your posts. I would post my story, but it would be more of the same. I have been seeing other remedies to our OCWEN Mortgage nightmare.

OCWEN counts on us not having the funds to obtain an attorney when they screw us over. I believe the only way we will get OCWEN held accountable for their scandalous behavior is if we all come together.

Pissed consumer seems to be deleting contact information so please try contacting me through www.sgtpile.com. This is our business website. Hopefully it will work. I will be happy to give you the direct contact information the the ombudsman we worked with.

Karrie Smith

Winchester, CA

www.sgtpile.com

My phone number can also be found through information. We are listed.

c102c75
Had an experience with OCWEN?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
808 of 856 Ocwen Reviews
Landon1234

Mar 06, 2012

561-682-8000 is the main. Try lauren martin or john fahey for modifiications. Ceo william erby, director michael antonishack, vp scott anderson or president ron ferris.

Landon1234

Mar 06, 2012

561-682-800 is the main. Try lauren martin or john fahey for modifiications. Ceo william erby, director michael antonishack, vp scott anderson or president ron ferris.

bpatrickina

Sep 06, 2011

My mortgage company (Litton Loan) was just bought by OCWEN. I called them when I got the letter asking about account numbers and how to pay and they said the account was not setup yet and to call back in a week. Since then I have been calling with no call back and their web pages are down, all of them! khoward0920, sometimes it is the banks fault.

Inside Game

Jul 21, 2011

Ocwen needs to keep the note on their books in order to keep borrowing money from the Fed at almost zero interest rates. It is in their best interest to keep things tied up in their system. Ocwen is a criminal enterprise. Corrupt, immoral and evil. khoward0920 is clearly a plant. What is your point defending this company? Are you an employee or just a right wing tee party retard? Get a clue and keep your blather to yourself.

ombudsman?

Mar 31, 2009

their ombudsman is in India and doesn't have a clue what's going on. He sent us a letter on March 9th stating that 12% was reasonable and affordable. This is 5 days after the makinghomeaffordable.com plan was announced and over a month after they were picked by freddie mac as a pilot modification program. Don't lie to people.

buddy

Nov 06, 2008

Yes, the consumer has the fault, but there are other times when the Bank needs to use their head ( if anybody there has one ) and try to avoid a Foreclosure.
In my case I just need a postponement of 1 week. They will not give it to my client. We have been able to sell the property but need 1 week to finalize the loan for the new buyer. They prefer to let it go to Foreclosure and that that OCWEN has aproved the SALE, they only gave us 12 days to get the loan and send them the $.
Unrealistic and there must be a profit for OCWEN somewere, I think its by getting help from the FED's.

khoward0920

Nov 01, 2008

"OCWEN counts on us not having the funds to obtain an attorney when they screw us over."

i think that is a b/s statment to say. the customer is the only one to blame when they stop making there payments. and its not ocwen who had you sign any loan docs or who let you go from your job or who made your kid sick or all the other excuses the customer gives on why they dont pay the mortgage. i guess when you stop paying your car note & the re-po man comes and picks up your car its the banks fault also hugh?

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.