I have GOOD contact information for OCWEN to help.
I am reading all of your posts. I would post my story, but it would be more of the same. I have been seeing other remedies to our OCWEN Mortgage nightmare.
OCWEN counts on us not having the funds to obtain an attorney when they screw us over. I believe the only way we will get OCWEN held accountable for their scandalous behavior is if we all come together.
Pissed consumer seems to be deleting contact information so please try contacting me through www.sgtpile.com. This is our business website. Hopefully it will work. I will be happy to give you the direct contact information the the ombudsman we worked with.
My phone number can also be found through information. We are listed.d4acf5a review #139041
You may also like
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."
- "Bought this tshirt last week. Wore it the first time and got it washed and it tore off. *** quality. ..."
- "Awful company!! Ordered from once and once only. Dress was completely wrong and *** poorly made! Took 2 months to finally arrive after ordering! When I warned other customers on..."
- "Surajit Khanna is a liar personally and professionally. This man is married and has children but at the same time he lures young women from a site called Sugardaddies username..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..."