I am reading all of your posts. I would post my story, but it would be more of the same. I have been seeing other remedies to our OCWEN Mortgage nightmare.
OCWEN counts on us not having the funds to obtain an attorney when they screw us over. I believe the only way we will get OCWEN held accountable for their scandalous behavior is if we all come together.
Pissed consumer seems to be deleting contact information so please try contacting me through www.sgtpile.com. This is our business website. Hopefully it will work. I will be happy to give you the direct contact information the the ombudsman we worked with.
My phone number can also be found through information. We are listed.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I started the loan process through wefixmoney.com. My info was referred to American Web Loan. I wish I had found these reviews first. I changed my mind and didn't want..."
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."
- "Do not borrow money from these people if you can help seek help somewhere else, bad business tactics if you late call you all the time of the day and..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been..."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "To ask for resending the missing part, I called 3 times within 1 day and each time I waited for over 1 hour. IKEA customer service claimed that only the..."
- "I purchased my Subaru based on Subaru's reputation of reliability. A few months before I bought my 2007 Outback Legacy, I bought a 1998 Outback for my son. I liked..."
- "In early July I contacted Scandia Marine for a quote to have my new boat bottom painted. I spoke to Marty, one of the owners, who quoted me $19.50 per..."