I have GOOD contact information for OCWEN to help.
I am reading all of your posts. I would post my story, but it would be more of the same. I have been seeing other remedies to our OCWEN Mortgage nightmare.
OCWEN counts on us not having the funds to obtain an attorney when they screw us over. I believe the only way we will get OCWEN held accountable for their scandalous behavior is if we all come together.
Pissed consumer seems to be deleting contact information so please try contacting me through www.sgtpile.com. This is our business website. Hopefully it will work. I will be happy to give you the direct contact information the the ombudsman we worked with.
My phone number can also be found through information. We are listed.116a04ef review #139041
You may also like
- "California - DOC Residential Mortgage Lending Act License (Branch) No Hide DetailsLicense /Registration #: 813G992 Original Issue Date : 03/08/2010Status : Voluntary Surrender Status Date: 11/15/2010Other Trade Names used..."
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "4 Responses to â€œDEALER SERVICES CORP. withholding the title to my car because of dealer non-payment what can I do?â€ James B says: February 14, 2011 at 4:12 pm you..."
- "Ordered 3-8-15.....rcvd 3-19-15....my trial period was suppose to end 3-22-15. HOW is that possible when told I had 14 day trial????PISSED also....TOTAL MISREPRESENTATION!!!..."
- "Me and my 3 other American freinds set up their stores with these shill, now they have just ripped us off....TTHIS IS A BLOODY SCAM...A BIG RIPOFF, THERE'S THIS GUY..."
- "When seeing a $149.50 bill on my credit card for supposed sample kit for $5.95. I notified my bank about the charge then went to the site to question the..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "This goes back to 2012 of January when I went to register at Kaiser in Fremont CA for the Orthopedic Department. Attached to this letter are actual Kaiser documents..."