Ocwen - Loan Modifications
Well, I had first filed a loan modification since 01/2011 and it FINALLY got approved in 08/2011!Our payments were great they went from 1,459 down to 789.13 with escrow.
As well as our % that went from 3.9% down to 2.0%. And our prnciple balance went from 250,000 to 115,019! We were all very happy with the terms. Our first payment was due for 10/2011, which I send in on time.
Then I noticed that Ocwen was not calling me back with updated, so I called early November. They then told me that my loan modification had been cancelled!!!!!! I was LIVID, I said how the *** could that be??? And when were you guys going to let me kno this, when I 'd be kicked out???
Supposedly, the reason it got cancelled was bc they were expecting a payment for 09/2011, and nothing was said on the new modification!!!!!!! So I told them then what could I do now, they said we can resubmit your modification, just send us new financial paperwork, done. Then we had been approved once again for the same terms, and our first payment was due for 11/2011. And ocwen was going to send me the new modification contract through e-mail, as usual.
A week went by, 2weeks, a month and nothing. During that time I had been contacting them letting them know why havn't I received anything yet, it dosen't take long for an e-mail to go through. And all what they ever say is, "You should get it in 2-3days." Then, I had a woman come to my house with 2 huge thick packets of foreclosure processing!!!!!!!!! towards the end of November.
Letting me know that one packet was for us and the other for our attorney. So I called the number on the packets, which was to the down town court office in Chicago. To find out that our house was soon going to be foreclosed with a short sale if we did not respond to the clerk's office 21days from when the letter was written FROM ocwen. I explained everything to the foreclosure department, and she said she was going to send them an email, so they can update them on everything in regards to the modification we have approved for.
2 days later I called her back and asked her if she had received anything, she said no not yet, but dont worry let me send them another one. So now I am waiting it these *** will respond by Monday. Plus, I called ocwen for them to call here and just give them an update of what we have worked out with them, THEY REFUSED!!!!!!!!! They said that they can only speak with the customers, and no one else.
THIS COMPANY/BANK IS A HUGE SCAM!!!!! WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND SUE THEM, ITS NOT RIGHT WHAT THEY ARE DOING. MAYBE THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS THE UNITED STATES AND NOT INDIA.
ANYBODY IN????CALL IF INTERESTED 224-217-1423.f366ea0 review #279217
You may also like
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "John Common on Maricopa County Sheriff's Dead Beat Dad list. Look him up: http://www.mcso.org/DeadBeat/Default.aspx After the divorce things for John Common got progressively worse. Besides not paying child support he wrote..."
- "4 Responses to â€œDEALER SERVICES CORP. withholding the title to my car because of dealer non-payment what can I do?â€ James B says: February 14, 2011 at 4:12 pm you..."
- "SO, SO VERY UNHAPPY with MY ENGLANDER MATTRESS. . I only weigh 135 pounds and 1 1/2 years and $1700.00 later this mattress is sagging in the..."
- "The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13. This recliner has the power feature. This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."