Ocwen - Loan Modifications
Well, I had first filed a loan modification since 01/2011 and it FINALLY got approved in 08/2011!Our payments were great they went from 1,459 down to 789.13 with escrow.
As well as our % that went from 3.9% down to 2.0%. And our prnciple balance went from 250,000 to 115,019! We were all very happy with the terms. Our first payment was due for 10/2011, which I send in on time.
Then I noticed that Ocwen was not calling me back with updated, so I called early November. They then told me that my loan modification had been cancelled!!!!!! I was LIVID, I said how the *** could that be??? And when were you guys going to let me kno this, when I 'd be kicked out???
Supposedly, the reason it got cancelled was bc they were expecting a payment for 09/2011, and nothing was said on the new modification!!!!!!! So I told them then what could I do now, they said we can resubmit your modification, just send us new financial paperwork, done. Then we had been approved once again for the same terms, and our first payment was due for 11/2011. And ocwen was going to send me the new modification contract through e-mail, as usual.
A week went by, 2weeks, a month and nothing. During that time I had been contacting them letting them know why havn't I received anything yet, it dosen't take long for an e-mail to go through. And all what they ever say is, "You should get it in 2-3days." Then, I had a woman come to my house with 2 huge thick packets of foreclosure processing!!!!!!!!! towards the end of November.
Letting me know that one packet was for us and the other for our attorney. So I called the number on the packets, which was to the down town court office in Chicago. To find out that our house was soon going to be foreclosed with a short sale if we did not respond to the clerk's office 21days from when the letter was written FROM ocwen. I explained everything to the foreclosure department, and she said she was going to send them an email, so they can update them on everything in regards to the modification we have approved for.
2 days later I called her back and asked her if she had received anything, she said no not yet, but dont worry let me send them another one. So now I am waiting it these *** will respond by Monday. Plus, I called ocwen for them to call here and just give them an update of what we have worked out with them, THEY REFUSED!!!!!!!!! They said that they can only speak with the customers, and no one else.
THIS COMPANY/BANK IS A HUGE SCAM!!!!! WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND SUE THEM, ITS NOT RIGHT WHAT THEY ARE DOING. MAYBE THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS THE UNITED STATES AND NOT INDIA.
ANYBODY IN????CALL IF INTERESTED 224-217-1423.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I too have fallen victim to the "sure we can close your loan in less than 30 days" lie. When I originally shopped around other lenders were giving me..."
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional from the room place. When they delivered it, the chase was with a big scratch on the seats. And the sleeper had 5 damages on..."
- "So I recently got in an accident(with a 2000 pontiac bonneville sedan) right off of County Line Road & Illinois 43(aka South Waukegan Road) in Northbrook, Illinois. After I realized..."
- "We had ordered pure veggie pizza. But the pizza which was delivered contained meatballs in it. When we called back pizza hut they said " they have no idea it...."
- "My mother in law turned 89 yesterday. Her out-of-state son placed an order 2 days ahead so a pretty bouquet would arrive on her actual birthday (and I'm sure at..."
- "I had been using LBC to send door to door packages for more than 10 years and recently I sent two boxes to the Philippines and one of the box..."
- "I was about to seriously consider taking an AMCAT test (which itself is a big mistake) and then, somehow, AMCAT has acquired my email address (there are multiple instances where..."