OCWEN - Loan Modifications
Well, I had first filed a loan modification since 01/2011 and it FINALLY got approved in 08/2011!Our payments were great they went from 1,459 down to 789.13 with escrow.
As well as our % that went from 3.9% down to 2.0%. And our prnciple balance went from 250,000 to 115,019! We were all very happy with the terms. Our first payment was due for 10/2011, which I send in on time.
Then I noticed that Ocwen was not calling me back with updated, so I called early November. They then told me that my loan modification had been cancelled!!!!!! I was LIVID, I said how the *** could that be??? And when were you guys going to let me kno this, when I 'd be kicked out???
Supposedly, the reason it got cancelled was bc they were expecting a payment for 09/2011, and nothing was said on the new modification!!!!!!! So I told them then what could I do now, they said we can resubmit your modification, just send us new financial paperwork, done. Then we had been approved once again for the same terms, and our first payment was due for 11/2011. And ocwen was going to send me the new modification contract through e-mail, as usual.
A week went by, 2weeks, a month and nothing. During that time I had been contacting them letting them know why havn't I received anything yet, it dosen't take long for an e-mail to go through. And all what they ever say is, "You should get it in 2-3days." Then, I had a woman come to my house with 2 huge thick packets of foreclosure processing!!!!!!!!! towards the end of November.
Letting me know that one packet was for us and the other for our attorney. So I called the number on the packets, which was to the down town court office in Chicago. To find out that our house was soon going to be foreclosed with a short sale if we did not respond to the clerk's office 21days from when the letter was written FROM ocwen. I explained everything to the foreclosure department, and she said she was going to send them an email, so they can update them on everything in regards to the modification we have approved for.
2 days later I called her back and asked her if she had received anything, she said no not yet, but dont worry let me send them another one. So now I am waiting it these *** will respond by Monday. Plus, I called ocwen for them to call here and just give them an update of what we have worked out with them, THEY REFUSED!!!!!!!!! They said that they can only speak with the customers, and no one else.
THIS COMPANY/BANK IS A HUGE SCAM!!!!! WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND SUE THEM, ITS NOT RIGHT WHAT THEY ARE DOING. MAYBE THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS THE UNITED STATES AND NOT INDIA.
ANYBODY IN????CALL IF INTERESTED 224-217-1423.c14a497
You may also like
- "Them AH took my truck out of my yard ,I had a check Pending they took it on the same day ,my payment was $140.00 and every time a payment..."
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE: That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information..."
- "Grissom the nations private white collar crime fighter say's How is a citizen supposed to know whether the unidentified documents Department of Corporations claim to be exempt are protecting some..."
- "I have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" area on your website to no avail. I keep getting a automated reply that somebody will. Contact me within 48 hours...nobody..."
- "I think this company is associated with Wigsway by Wang Lin. Experiences sound exactly like what I went through with Wigsway. Awful looking wigs, terrible construction! Very thin, you can..."
- "We have 3 crane toilets and 2 out of the 3 tanks have spontaneously ruptured in the the past year with the most recent one in August while we were..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "I am member of the Find A Grave forums, but probably not for much longer. On September 26, 2009, under the thread: Subject line reaction was the following joke:..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."