1.wire transfer was sent out on august 10, 2012 for the amount of $2,152.45 .
transfer #04300026-1301642 from the state the hard hit fund and has not posted to my account. as of august 16, 2012. (2).internet block on my account which does not allow me to pull a payoff statement, error message received. tried to notified ocwen of wire transfer payment made error message received.
tried to apply for president obama foreclosure prevention plan , error message receive stating (we are unable to process your request due to special circumstances regarding your account call ocwen at 800-746-2936 this was reported to Ocwen on several occasions before, dates march 2012 to present date.(3)I tried to reach Ocwen loan modification department to speak with my work out relationship manager , i was told that they could not transfer me. I asked several of Ocwen reps. their names are as follows (dhaval,shramik,vikas,israen,inku) reps. today about this form and they do not understand or even barley speak english.
So i requested on several occasions to speak with a supervisor or modification department i was refused. (4) Ocwen account number #706371291. I want a full investigation regarding my account , Ocwen continues to charged my account on a monthly basis with pre- property evaluation's fees, certified mail fees , late fees, and pre-inspection fees , excessive fees charged on my account on a monthly.
(5) Not receiving regular monthly statements from Ocwen until after these fees have been included on or after the 18th of the month.(6)Told by Ocwen rep named Shrimik , on july 24, 2012 and I quote; not to make any more payments because your account is past due 79 days.review #339714
You may also like
- "WARNING! Please do not do business with SPENCER HOO, THE HOO GROUP, or OCLOFTGUIDE.com. I made the mistake and would not wish this on my worst enemy. The last 16..."
- "I take home more than $ 100, 000. per year. I have been in business for almost 50 years. I have been married for 51 years. I have owned my..."
- "These two are unscrupulous predators who use their businesses to defraud unsuspecting and unwitting employee's, partners and "friends", who mistakenly believe them to be respectable business executives. The stole almost..."
- "I ordered a double door for the front of my house from ETO Doors about 6 months ago. I did my research online and also looked locally in LA area...."
- "BUYER BEWARE!I had bought two (2) of the WellFire Full Metal Gearbox VZ61 CQB Scorpion AEG Rifle SMGs from AIRSOFT MEGASTORE for my son's 12th birthday. We went to Patriot..."
- "My experience with Zales had brought me nothing but stress, disappointment and so much dismay. It took me roughly five years to save for a ring upgrade and just ended..."
- "Dennys at midtown is completely unorganized, has no customer service rapport. It's memorial weekend and they are completely unprepared. We were waiting more than 20 minutes when several booths..."
- "I would not recommend this company to anyone. Father and son did my moving on 03/05/2015 and they broke my 58" inch TV they scratched my furniture as well.I called..."
- " Inline Tile and Stone, license #789209, (aka Inline Kitchen and Bath), both owned by Duane Borad, charged me over $80,000 for shoddy work, incomplete work, and then..."