1.wire transfer was sent out on august 10, 2012 for the amount of $2,152.45 .
transfer #04300026-1301642 from the state the hard hit fund and has not posted to my account. as of august 16, 2012. (2).internet block on my account which does not allow me to pull a payoff statement, error message received. tried to notified ocwen of wire transfer payment made error message received.
tried to apply for president obama foreclosure prevention plan , error message receive stating (we are unable to process your request due to special circumstances regarding your account call ocwen at 800-746-2936 this was reported to Ocwen on several occasions before, dates march 2012 to present date.(3)I tried to reach Ocwen loan modification department to speak with my work out relationship manager , i was told that they could not transfer me. I asked several of Ocwen reps. their names are as follows (dhaval,shramik,vikas,israen,inku) reps. today about this form and they do not understand or even barley speak english.
So i requested on several occasions to speak with a supervisor or modification department i was refused. (4) Ocwen account number #706371291. I want a full investigation regarding my account , Ocwen continues to charged my account on a monthly basis with pre- property evaluation's fees, certified mail fees , late fees, and pre-inspection fees , excessive fees charged on my account on a monthly.
(5) Not receiving regular monthly statements from Ocwen until after these fees have been included on or after the 18th of the month.(6)Told by Ocwen rep named Shrimik , on july 24, 2012 and I quote; not to make any more payments because your account is past due 79 days.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My home loan has been sold to PennyMac. I had Bank of America. Well reading all the complaints on PennyMac has got me worried but I did have a great..."
- "Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks. I searched the company name and I came across this website. Man, I almost became a victim of..."
- "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with NO HONEST..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "NastyGal is such a rip-off website! NastyGal's prices are WAY over inflated compared to other stores!!! I don't know how women fall for it! It's not like you're paying premium..."
- "Cheeecake factory is my favorite restaurant,one of the dishes i order is the cobb salad, today i brought my grandson in he was hot and uncomfortable so after dining in..."
- "You’ve been there; all you wanted was a simple oil change, but you left the place feeling like you’d been turned upside down and had every nickel shaken out of..."
- "WE are Little freelancer. WE worked under a company. 1 month ago ARS Absolute Revenue Solutions ( Alan ) say send me doctor database and i send you payment..."