OCWEN

310 of 842 Ocwen Reviews
Aug 16, 2012
review #339714

1.wire transfer was sent out on august 10, 2012 for the amount of $2,152.45 .

transfer #04300026-1301642 from the state the hard hit fund and has not posted to my account. as of august 16, 2012. (2).internet block on my account which does not allow me to pull a payoff statement, error message received. tried to notified ocwen of wire transfer payment made error message received.

tried to apply for president obama foreclosure prevention plan , error message receive stating (we are unable to process your request due to special circumstances regarding your account call ocwen at 800-746-2936 this was reported to Ocwen on several occasions before, dates march 2012 to present date.(3)I tried to reach Ocwen loan modification department to speak with my work out relationship manager , i was told that they could not transfer me. I asked several of Ocwen reps. their names are as follows (dhaval,shramik,vikas,israen,inku) reps. today about this form and they do not understand or even barley speak english.

So i requested on several occasions to speak with a supervisor or modification department i was refused. (4) Ocwen account number #706371291. I want a full investigation regarding my account , Ocwen continues to charged my account on a monthly basis with pre- property evaluation's fees, certified mail fees , late fees, and pre-inspection fees , excessive fees charged on my account on a monthly.

(5) Not receiving regular monthly statements from Ocwen until after these fees have been included on or after the 18th of the month.(6)Told by Ocwen rep named Shrimik , on july 24, 2012 and I quote; not to make any more payments because your account is past due 79 days.

aaffa57
Had an experience with OCWEN?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
310 of 842 Ocwen Reviews
same problem even have recordi

Dec 10, 2012 Alpharetta, Georgia

this company needs to be monitored and put out of business feel I've aged 2o years in the last year and a half ..

0 0 Reply
Jill

Dec 03, 2012

I am having the same problem. I wired $23,000 and they still have not posted it and every day I call they keep telling me a different amount I owe. I looked all over web and there are thousands of complaints and lawsuits about this company. I am going to file a class action myself. They are taking away people's homes after they lose paperwork etc. I brought my loan current with the wire transfer and they will not acknowledge it.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about OCWEN.
Filing a new complaint about
×