Ocwen Federal Bank Class Action Lawsuit
I have experienced MANY of the exact same issues as these other complants against Ocwen. Our loan was sold to Ocwen in March of 2002. At that time, Ocwen right of the bat reported us 30 days late since they had not received the Feburary payment. The February payment was sent to the previous lending company ans Ocwen had not sent notification of where to send payments. It just went from bad to worse, the derrogatory marks on our credit report, the phony forebearance plans, the skyrocketing interest rates, failure to pay insurance and taxes, and it just goes on and on. I would really like to get information on a class action lawsuit against Ocwen. Anyone have any information that may help???
Idaho107892a3 review #105088
You may also like
- "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..."
- "In September 2014, the Consumer Financial Prortection Bureau fined Flagstar 10 Million Dollars. Flagstar will also have to pay $27.5 Million to Loan Modification Victims. Flagstar was cited..."
- "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..."
- "There are 2 photos of me on here. I would like to know how they were put on this site. I am taking this to the police. I would..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "A DEAD FLY IS FOUND ON MY 3.49$ CHICK'S SALAD WEDGE SANDWICH BOUGHT AT RICHEYVILLE'S GETGO IN SOUTHWEST PENNSYLVANIA! !!! I also had already eaten the other half!!!! ..."