Ocwen Federal Bank Class Action Lawsuit
I have experienced MANY of the exact same issues as these other complants against Ocwen. Our loan was sold to Ocwen in March of 2002. At that time, Ocwen right of the bat reported us 30 days late since they had not received the Feburary payment. The February payment was sent to the previous lending company ans Ocwen had not sent notification of where to send payments. It just went from bad to worse, the derrogatory marks on our credit report, the phony forebearance plans, the skyrocketing interest rates, failure to pay insurance and taxes, and it just goes on and on. I would really like to get information on a class action lawsuit against Ocwen. Anyone have any information that may help???
You may also like
- "Has anyone else seen the latest trend out there? Chase Bank, just to name one, is charging customers in the upwards of 29%!!! The local LOAN SHARK charges only 25%!!!!..."
- "These people (BB&T) are out there to steal your money by all means possible. Here in Florida, they started charging me $1 dollar with each withdrawal, that's to access MY..."
- "I had just received this letter from MKM Acquisitions, LLC 575 Underhill Blvd ste 224, Syosset, NY I have not a Bank of America Acct. ..."
- "Yesterday (July 3) found a 25 inch mailing tube--Priority mail-- left in my 18 inch mailboxwith the door open. Appeared to be my regular contract carrier. Found it about..."
- "Late delivery,Been waiting Weeks,faulty items,*** Materials,No reply from them.ill not buy again ever.hope to get refund..."
- "Floor is completely covered in thick dirt and bugs are all over the floor and the posters have cockroaches trapped in the glass display. Kitchen conditions are completely the same...."