Ocwen Federal Bank Class Action Lawsuit
I have experienced MANY of the exact same issues as these other complants against Ocwen. Our loan was sold to Ocwen in March of 2002. At that time, Ocwen right of the bat reported us 30 days late since they had not received the Feburary payment. The February payment was sent to the previous lending company ans Ocwen had not sent notification of where to send payments. It just went from bad to worse, the derrogatory marks on our credit report, the phony forebearance plans, the skyrocketing interest rates, failure to pay insurance and taxes, and it just goes on and on. I would really like to get information on a class action lawsuit against Ocwen. Anyone have any information that may help???
Idahof2844df review #105088
You may also like
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..."
- "Im writing from Conway Arkansas. I opened an account with fort sill national bank 3 months ago. Whrn they violated what wadbposted on a sign about getting your money 2..."
- "The clothes do not fit at all I want a full refund the only giving me small percent I spent almost 200 and get only 90 dollars And they say..."
- "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..."
- "Should've typed in "ECycleBest Review" in Google before I sent them my iPhone 4S. 1500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau alone! They quoted me at $107 and then "evaluated"..."