Ocwen hired gunman to open mailbox!
Dear Joann Perez, ( Ocwen ), & Quality Loan Service Corp.,
Very convenient. Again, I am requesting information about the contractor that came to the property for the purpose of verifying information for a BPO that you ordered. It would appear that this person came at your request. Our mailbox was opened by this person. I want to know who this was, who came to my property. I have the right to know who you sent. This is terrorism.
It seems, that based on our conversation, and my extreme displeasure in the event that occurred, that it is now Ocwens position that we no longer communicate. Your fear over the actions of another that Ocwen sent, without notification to the property owner, or it's occupants, has changed the direction that was being followed prior to the event, ( the event being the arrival of a contractor that you sent, unannounced , at night, in the country, who opened our mailbox). Remember, ordering the broker price opinion was done because your reason for declining the loan modification, and cash offer for short sale, was because your agent indicated that a BPO was conducted sept. 2012, that rendered a value of around 400,000. When your representative was questioned on this, the on site BPO was ordered. You told me that the follow up visit, that you ordered, was to allow the broker information to issue a valid amount of value for the property. I suspect that the Sept, BPO was never done, as the value is false, as you now know. So, with no excuse to deny the cash offer, you can now ignore your legal responsibility to follow through and foreclose.
Changing your response because of a situation that YOU ordered is NOT LEGAL! This is also a form of blackmail. You are now refusing to follow through with the stated direction, and specific commitments made by you.
I will now make it my personal goal to bring these breaches to light. I will post this, and all attempted communication, to be made public. I will continue to to call the assigned representative, ( you), leave messages, document all actions. Additionally, a request was sent to your office for information. Some information has been received , but is incomplete. I am requesting this information again.
Consider this a formal complaint and dispute.
Loan Number: 7110018921 Property Address: 15530 Paskenta Rd Flournoy, CA 96029
On Feb 11, 2013, at 6:16 AM, "Perez, Joanne" wrote:
Mr. Douglas Blue,
I have spoken to management and we will not be providing you any information through email. All communication will be through our foreclosure attorney. If you have any disputes you may forward your dispute to our foreclosure attorney and you can send a copy to my fax number.
Foreclosure Alternative Specialist
OCWEN LOAN SERVICING, LLC
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "Do you have information about a Ocwen that you think has violated federal consumer financial laws? Are you a current or former employee of such a company, an industry insider..."
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "Hired Quality late last year to fix two leaks in my mobile home. One leak was fixed the second time they had to come out and the other leak..."
- "Bought a brown leather double electric recliners couch in sept. 7 13. It is very good mechanically and electronics work fine. Less than a year later, the headrest leather began..."
- "Fremont Taco bell on grimmer no have good food and cold. They forget to put all stuff in veggie chalupa was missing beans and was very cold it's just waste..."
- "To start I ordered 2 wigs on Dec 31 by Jan 12th had not heard anything therefore I emailed the company and this is the response I received:Dear Customer, We just..."
- "This Sleazy slumlord Ely Dromy/Jonathan Dromy'Daniel Dromy/ 505 investment co. LLC/Dromy international sent a letter of apt conversion to condo to us. They lied to us and said "No..."
- "This was our first time using Bookvip.com and we are quite impressed with the excellent and timely way every encounter with them was handled. We were treated like VIP during..."