Ocwen hired gunman to open mailbox!
Dear Joann Perez, ( Ocwen ), & Quality Loan Service Corp.,
Very convenient. Again, I am requesting information about the contractor that came to the property for the purpose of verifying information for a BPO that you ordered. It would appear that this person came at your request. Our mailbox was opened by this person. I want to know who this was, who came to my property. I have the right to know who you sent. This is terrorism.
It seems, that based on our conversation, and my extreme displeasure in the event that occurred, that it is now Ocwens position that we no longer communicate. Your fear over the actions of another that Ocwen sent, without notification to the property owner, or it's occupants, has changed the direction that was being followed prior to the event, ( the event being the arrival of a contractor that you sent, unannounced , at night, in the country, who opened our mailbox). Remember, ordering the broker price opinion was done because your reason for declining the loan modification, and cash offer for short sale, was because your agent indicated that a BPO was conducted sept. 2012, that rendered a value of around 400,000. When your representative was questioned on this, the on site BPO was ordered. You told me that the follow up visit, that you ordered, was to allow the broker information to issue a valid amount of value for the property. I suspect that the Sept, BPO was never done, as the value is false, as you now know. So, with no excuse to deny the cash offer, you can now ignore your legal responsibility to follow through and foreclose.
Changing your response because of a situation that YOU ordered is NOT LEGAL! This is also a form of blackmail. You are now refusing to follow through with the stated direction, and specific commitments made by you.
I will now make it my personal goal to bring these breaches to light. I will post this, and all attempted communication, to be made public. I will continue to to call the assigned representative, ( you), leave messages, document all actions. Additionally, a request was sent to your office for information. Some information has been received , but is incomplete. I am requesting this information again.
Consider this a formal complaint and dispute.
Loan Number: 7110018921 Property Address: 15530 Paskenta Rd Flournoy, CA 96029
On Feb 11, 2013, at 6:16 AM, "Perez, Joanne" wrote:
Mr. Douglas Blue,
I have spoken to management and we will not be providing you any information through email. All communication will be through our foreclosure attorney. If you have any disputes you may forward your dispute to our foreclosure attorney and you can send a copy to my fax number.
Foreclosure Alternative Specialist
OCWEN LOAN SERVICING, LLC
Email: Joanne.Perez@ocwen.comd3c11fa review #383373
You may also like
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."
- "Ryan homes do not honor their work or deliver customer service. Had a problem with drywall cracking. They repaired within the warranty period. Five months later same..."
- "I ordered a specific Nikon DSLR lens from their web site. Within 24 hours, I received an e-mail saying that I had to call customer service in order to finalize..."
- "I have been going to American Laser for over 13 years for laser hair removal. Today, I went to my appointment only to find their doors locked with a..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."