If everyone on this complaint blog that is complaining about Ocwen would go on the Florida Department of Financial Regulation to file a complaint (OFR), they would investigate every complaint; and remedy the problems.You can also file a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office in Florida, they will investigate the problems as well especially if they have numerous complaints of the same business.
Then there would be no problem opening a class action lawsuit with the AFO and OFR backing you.
I am in the process of filing a complaint with the OFR myself against these people.I have had trouble with them every since they acquired my loan from Fremont in 2005 unbeknownst to me.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..."
- "See and sign the following here - https://www.change.org/p/larry-hogan-stop-fraudulent-foreclosures-in-maryland-now If you're in foreclosure in Maryland your ability to keep your home is on the line - even if you've bounced back..."
- "I Sent In My Money Order For My So Call Per Approved Master Card & Still Haven't Got It I Won't My Money..."
- " My name is Qiang Li, an International student from China. I had a sad car repair experience which take place at Toyota Sunnywale. The next day after my new..."
- "Dr. George Commons of Palo Alto, CA caused so much damage to my friend that 11 years later she is still dealing with the fallout. She just had her..."
- "For years I was struggling to find a cable TV and internet service provider without any long term commitments and contracts but always got trapped by companies who later got..."
- "My bed sheets, pillow cases, and comforters were all dirty. I called the front desk and he said that he did not have access to the laundry room. I asked..."
- "Z Gorski Mason Contractor was hired to build our new home's foundation. His lead employee, a convicted felon, could not read our plans or correctly adhere to the engineer's..."
- "I bought the seating about eleven months ago. It is already peeling. I have it in an R V. So it was used very little in that time...."