If everyone on this complaint blog that is complaining about Ocwen would go on the Florida Department of Financial Regulation to file a complaint (OFR), they would investigate every complaint; and remedy the problems.You can also file a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office in Florida, they will investigate the problems as well especially if they have numerous complaints of the same business.
Then there would be no problem opening a class action lawsuit with the AFO and OFR backing you.
I am in the process of filing a complaint with the OFR myself against these people.I have had trouble with them every since they acquired my loan from Fremont in 2005 unbeknownst to me.10511e13 review #150316
You may also like
- "John Common on Maricopa County Sheriff's Dead Beat Dad list. Look him up: http://www.mcso.org/DeadBeat/Default.aspx After the divorce things for John Common got progressively worse. Besides not paying child support he wrote..."
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "LAZADA RETURN POLICY SUCKS BIG TIME!!!! I have placed an order thru lazada on feb 10. They have sent confirmation on the same day. I find it funny that they were..."
- "Back in June 2014, I purchased a 2006 Lexus RX330 from these people. The unit had orginally been listed on Ebay but I did not purchase it through this entity,..."
- "We reserved and prepaid a 4-door car but ended up to downgrade to a 2-door car. The manager agreed to give us $35 refund for the inconvenience. But it was..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."