Ocwen Loan Servicing Class Action?
Please contact me for any information on ongoing class action against Ocwen.My Mother would seriously like to join and bring these bastards down.
I have similar complaints here. My Mom owns a house in Sacramento, CA, she refinanced her prop in 12/06 and loan was sold to Ocwen in 1/06. She was told sometime in 7/06 that she was 1 month late while continuously paying her monthly mortgage. She asked how could that happened?
They said they did not receive 12/05's payment. She did pay the original mortgage company she signed for. All along, she was paying her mortgage unknowing she was 1 month late and Ocwen reported this to the credit bureaus. In 3/07, she was forced to make arrangements to her supposedly 1 month late by coming up with another $200 monthly payments.
Her mortgage was around $2500 now she's paying $2700 for about a year now. She has never missed payment. She tried to refinance recently but was told her credit rating was so low since it shows that she has 1 late payment since 1/06, when Ocwen took over servicing. Thats 24 months of late reporting!
even if she has not missed payment. Her credit is damaged and she has been turned down for refinancing. This is just cruel!
So please anyone get back to me and tell me if there's a class action out there, if not she'll have to bring a lawsuit herself.f0f1db4 review #111961
You may also like
- "I needed money for my business to make it thorough the slow season so I was approached by some funding guys as they call themselves yes they work at a..."
- "Steven Sears is a disbarred attorney located in 18 Truman in Irvine has been viciously making up FAKE stories about her and every attorney she deals with. He has been impersonating..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "I bought a new wagon like 3 months ago and now I am having tire and rim separation even though the tires are prefectly pumped also all 4 wheels are..."
- "I, Ron Pratt worked with the above customer while trying to come to an agreement on a vehicle. I tried several nice says to tell him that because of his..."
- "Bought frigidaire professional Ref. And deep freeze may 2014. Pic below. Looks nice but stay away . Asked frigidaire ( Electrolux ) for a extended warranty since I had 2..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."