Please contact me for any information on ongoing class action against Ocwen.My Mother would seriously like to join and bring these bastards down.
I have similar complaints here. My Mom owns a house in Sacramento, CA, she refinanced her prop in 12/06 and loan was sold to Ocwen in 1/06. She was told sometime in 7/06 that she was 1 month late while continuously paying her monthly mortgage. She asked how could that happened?
They said they did not receive 12/05's payment. She did pay the original mortgage company she signed for. All along, she was paying her mortgage unknowing she was 1 month late and Ocwen reported this to the credit bureaus. In 3/07, she was forced to make arrangements to her supposedly 1 month late by coming up with another $200 monthly payments.
Her mortgage was around $2500 now she's paying $2700 for about a year now. She has never missed payment. She tried to refinance recently but was told her credit rating was so low since it shows that she has 1 late payment since 1/06, when Ocwen took over servicing. Thats 24 months of late reporting!
even if she has not missed payment. Her credit is damaged and she has been turned down for refinancing. This is just cruel!
So please anyone get back to me and tell me if there's a class action out there, if not she'll have to bring a lawsuit herself.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- " Nicholas Bilaczenko 1 second ago The Cause : Internet computer technology is flawed , NYSE computers are in principle no different to Home Personal Computer [PC] with 100's of..."
- "As a UK & Offshore professionally qualified assets manager of 24+ years experience in both the UK & throughout S.E. Asia, with over 600 articles published as a lead financial..."
- "A Very Sad And Dishonest Company Who Has Been Hired To Run The StarbucksForLife.com Contest! Can You Believe It? Here is a copy of my letter that was purposely..."
- "I ordered my free trial; within 24 hours was warned about the Autoship (didn't see that in the terms but I didn't read them that closely. my bad) I emailed..."
- "Awful company. I ordered a black off the should top in cotton. They sent black polyester dress. I contacted them immediately. They ask for a picture of what I received...."
- "How the ever loving *** am I supposed to wear two left boots. I understand it was a clearance item but this bulls*** is RIDICULOUS. No exchanges or refunds on..."
- "I purchased a Masonite door from Home Depot and installed it in my home. It is a 3-panel metal door with a ¾ oval leaded glass. It is..."
- "I totally agree with most of the reviews. I am currently a tenant with ah4r for the past 3 years. I can't wait until my lease is up. I recently..."
- "Wayfair is becoming well known for advertising items at the wrong price, taking the order, taking payment and giving a delivery date then saying oops made a mistake and reneging..."