Ocwen Loan Servicing Class Action?

828 of 833 Ocwen Reviews
Jan 29, 2008
review #111961

Please contact me for any information on ongoing class action against Ocwen.My Mother would seriously like to join and bring these bastards down.

I have similar complaints here. My Mom owns a house in Sacramento, CA, she refinanced her prop in 12/06 and loan was sold to Ocwen in 1/06. She was told sometime in 7/06 that she was 1 month late while continuously paying her monthly mortgage. She asked how could that happened?

They said they did not receive 12/05's payment. She did pay the original mortgage company she signed for. All along, she was paying her mortgage unknowing she was 1 month late and Ocwen reported this to the credit bureaus. In 3/07, she was forced to make arrangements to her supposedly 1 month late by coming up with another $200 monthly payments.

Her mortgage was around $2500 now she's paying $2700 for about a year now. She has never missed payment. She tried to refinance recently but was told her credit rating was so low since it shows that she has 1 late payment since 1/06, when Ocwen took over servicing. Thats 24 months of late reporting!

even if she has not missed payment. Her credit is damaged and she has been turned down for refinancing. This is just cruel!

So please anyone get back to me and tell me if there's a class action out there, if not she'll have to bring a lawsuit herself.

9d5500d
Had an experience with OCWEN?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
828 of 833 Ocwen Reviews
Char

May 12 Columbus, Ohio

if anyone has info on how to be added to this class action suit for OCWEN please email it to me. ccrowder@gmail.com it is VERY hard to find out any info on the class action suit does anyone have a website or phone numbers to the attys? Thank you.

pburkett

Feb 09 Newark, Ohio

I have been fighting Ocwen and been strung along with loan modification/forgiveness that were consistently denied by them, to ultimately be put in foreclosure also. I would like to join any and ALL class actions suits against them.

Jspinelli

May 31, 2013 Salisbury, Maryland

I have an on-going big problem with OCWEN. My husband was released from a mortgage after his divorce and subsequent bankruptcy (as a result of the divorce). OWCWEN is refusing to take my husband off the mortgage. the divorce was in 1995 - she got a loan modification in 2011 and now he is back on the mortgage as of 2011!

Tam Coll

May 28, 2013

My mortgage is with Ocwen and these stories sound oh so very failiar. Litton Loan sold my mortgage to Ocwen in fall of 2011. I made all of my payments and they are saying that I am 2 months behind consecutively since August of last year. They say they have applied it to escrow. They increased my payments so my regular (previous amount) payments were not a "complete payment" allowing them to put my payments in suspens and apply as they see fit. I had a consultation with a lawyer who said that it is not technically illegal!?! Does anyone else know anything to the contrary?

tac79@att.net

NotOcwensSlaveAnymore

Mar 27, 2013 Cicero, Illinois

Finally in the last 6 months or so I have been able to laugh at the situation. As with everyone Ocwen too just is interested in taking my house. So I stopped paying, saved up, found a better home for me and my family, and now when they call I tell them to foreclose as they have continually threatened. Its amazing because now they are all about mod's, or what can we do, or all that. I actually have them speechless and after all the hoops it feels good to just not care about the foreclosure or Ocwen. Congrats OCWEN you got a house worth 45,000 on a loan left with 220,000 worth of payments left, hahahahahaha.

cclarkgo

Mar 23, 2013 Newport Beach, California

:( We have been fighting with OCWEN so called Loan Servicing Co. for 3 years. Our case is now in Federal Court and Hopefully we will get some type of gratification. If any of you are trying to get a Loan Mod. from these incompetent F___KS GOOD LUCK!! I hate to be the barrier of bad news, But, that is their way of getting you to owe more money. and then they take your house. !! I read hundreds of cases with the same fraudulent, misleading,deceitful, conduct from all their employees. They lie and act *** and they know exactly whats happening ahead ....the big auction when they sell your house. They are a disgrace to our human race. This company needs to be taken down. I would set fire to every office if I could but that isn't going to get my house back now is it!! :sigh !! I would like to join any fight there is !! Count me In!!

justtalk.davney

Feb 28, 2013 Phoenix, Arizona

Oh my, I just got a final loan modification Confirmed with Homeward Residential, and now they've transferred our loan to these misfits:( That was a nightmare in itself getting that modification. It sounds like they all pretty much operate the same way: Customer service REPS in India, and Runaround when it comes to submitting the required documents - claiming they never received it, or filled out the wrong form. I went through 7 months of the same old frustration. Keep calling, everyday if you have too, and RECORD your phone calls, that help us, because they INTENTIONALLY MIS-DIRECTED Us on filling our paperwork and we recorded EVERY Single conversation. I enclosed that to the Attorney Generals office and I received immediate help from my loan servicer. Now that we got the modification, it looks like they sent all of us "frustrated homeowners" who they consider misfits to this company? GREAT. :x

peachez

Jan 27, 2013

I went through the same thing and was looking for an lawyer. They did some shady stuff and got my house. need a lawyer and help.

trish

Nov 04, 2012

have gone through all of above. wrote letter to attorney general explaining all they said they were doing nothing wrong, thats BS got a attorney things changed was modified in a month at 2.0001% now just tryen for a yr to fix escrow. they are a nitemare. i did find out if an overs seas co.has an office in USA they r allowed by law to hold your mortgage how american is that. good luck to all we still dont feel at ease, an thats sad.

Lorie

Nov 03, 2012

I have been dealing with Ocwens BS since they took over servicing my mortgage after Taylor Bean and Whitaker was closed by the Feds! They are horrible to TRY and work with. I am receiving assistance through the Save My Home AZ program, via the Federal Government, and they are threatening to foreclose on my home due to my account being past due 30 days! I was advised by the AZ Housing Commission that it is illegal for them to foreclose on a loan that is currently receiving Federal assistance!! I would dearly love to be included on any class action suit filed against them. I can be reached at lamedlock@live.com.

LouAnn Horsfield

Nov 03, 2012

I'm going threw the same thing as these people and would like to be in on the class action suite to,please help me. you can contact me at lulu84761@aol.com or 570-762-1348 leave a message.

Concerned Tn

Oct 27, 2012

This company is such a hoax.When they bought my Loan from another company,they did state that they would honor what was put in writing but that was a lie.They kept on playing around an then said the time was up to honor the monitary part of the deal. :(

Earldean Mayfield

Oct 17, 2012

Please consider me in with this lawsuit. They foreclosed on my house. Had a new loan to refinancing, ready to close and they would not send payoff. Forced into foreclosure.

Chrissy Weeks

Oct 15, 2012

I would love to join a class action, they are impossible to deal with and really screwing me over.

Tstephens

Oct 14, 2012

My husband and I lost our home after the unfair practices of these people. The force-placed insurance, holding our payments and charging us late fees, appraisal charges etc. Negative reports to the credit bureaus destroyed our credit scores and we were homeless for awhile before we could even find someone willing to rent to us.

viv

Oct 09, 2012

ocwen doesnot help homeowners, ocwen help homeowners be homeless. this company uses fraudulent, illegal tactics to gain possession of your home. ocwen lies to you over and over again. these non-english speaking so called representatives, don't have a clue, when you contact them about your mortgage. what kind of a company would have offices in florida, but, mortgage customers only can contact a call center in india and they don't have a clue. just think about it, these people that don't have a clue, have control of our homes. ocwen lied to me over and over about a modification, this no good company even went as far as to telling me i would receive a 2.3% interest rate with a payment amount of 547.00 monthly and that my modification was just about completed. 2 weeks later, i received a letter of denial. ocwen sent out a total of 15 modification packages and financial statements over and over and over again, all denied. this is a modification scam, to gain possession of my property! i thought litton was a low down dirty company, ocwen is ***!

William N Buckles Jr

Oct 06, 2012

In jan 2010 my wife and I filed chapter 13 bankrupt. Our mortage was with Litton Loan LLC. In Dec 2011 Litton sold my mortage to Ocwen. I got a letter from ocwen stating that I was eight payments behind.Isent them copys of statement from Chapter 13 Trustee that all payments have been made.Theykeep telling us that we still owe them 8 payments.I hope they try to forclose,I am ready for them. usmc37620@yahoo.com

Jamie Antalffy

Oct 05, 2012

I have just started the OCWEN saga, after three months of sending in paperwork and documents to restructure our loan, I find I have to send it again and have "conference" calls to reveiw this, unless of course I want to pay three months mortgage with fees. If there is a class action suit count us in, I can be reached at jamey333@aol.com

1-20 of 436 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about OCWEN.
Filing a new complaint about
×