Ocwen now owns my home
My home was for sale for 9 months.We entered into a "short sale" agreement with Ocwen.
Our realtor had offers. We jumped through hoops for Ocwen. We finally had to get a lawyer but they wouldn't even talk to him. All we ever talked to was foreigners from India.
Today our home was sold at auction and guess who bought it for $100?? They did. I pushed and pushed and finally some guy told me they "wanted" my house and it is better for them to keep it and will make money on it when the market picks up. They had no intention of selling it or looking at my offers.
I am so mad at organized banks . . . Our realtor, lawyer and ourselves went through all the motions, met all their requirements and in the end they "just wanted my house".
Where does that leave me? With a foreclosure on my record all because they wanted my house and wouldn't consider selling it. We lost $40,000 and have ruined credit all because we trusted them to care about the customer and do what is best for the customer. Hogwash.
They have made billions each year off taking peoples homes - yet they are a major supporter of a group that looks out for minorities getting homes! The average hard working American able to afford American dream is now the minority. What about us? Forget those piddly "stimulus" checks - Be careful who you trust .
.11732906 review #119224
You may also like
- "John Common on Maricopa County Sheriff's Dead Beat Dad list. Look him up: http://www.mcso.org/DeadBeat/Default.aspx After the divorce things for John Common got progressively worse. Besides not paying child support he wrote..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "WARNING! Please do not do business with SPENCER HOO, THE HOO GROUP, or OCLOFTGUIDE.com. I made the mistake and would not wish this on my worst enemy. The last 16..."
- "I had a car accident & had stress. I came for massage, but, he take me to his room; snap & dislocated my back vertebras, damaged cartilages; twisted both hip..."
- "i have A picture to prove it. first of all what you see as a price for your flowers is not going to be that , double that amount. i..."
- "A school should be decorated in such a way that if any parents are willing to visit the school can make a visit and see various things and judge before..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "Service Doctors was called to the house on Saturday 2/28/2015 since the thermostat was not working properly and the heat shut off after trying to repair the thermostat. They came..."
- "I had been looking for a shihpoo puppy for a while and came across one on the Purebred Breeders LLC website. I fell inlove with a puppy on there, called,..."