Ocwen Settlement? When to expect ?
Hello.I recently (within past year), lost my house to short sale.
I had gone through numerous sleepless nights because of Ocwen. I had 2 little kids at the time, and the daily fear of losing the house almost killed me... Ive been through forebearance plans, loan mods, and more.... Is this settlement over?
What can folks like me expect to receive? When can folks expect anything?
Ive read all sorts of things from $2000 to $1000 to less...I could go on and on about the issues ive had with ocwen, but if you're reading this, you probably already know about the issues....review #257724
You may also like
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "I am Beji White a Private Loan Lender and a cooperate financial for real estate and any kinds of business financing. I also offer Loans to individuals, Firms and cooperate..."
- "I AM HERE TO REPORT A CRIME! IF I COME UP MISSING OR DEAD YOU WILL KNOW THE DIRECTION TO LOOK! BAKER & DONALDSON ATTORNEYS IN CHATTANOOGA ARE COVERING UP..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "Ordered 2 doz. roses and received only 1 doz. They were all wilted with brown spots on the leaves and petals. This company will not refund. They offered a replacement..."
- "I am on my second Kuereg and after proper maintenance it has stopped working? ??? I would like a an emergency replacement. This is the second time this ha..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- "Poor craftsmanship on couch!!! Art van has tried to repair but the sofa is still sunk in ,couch is less than 7months old ,please advise ,fraying on pick stitching ..."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."