Interest Rate

I have sent another Certified Letter to Ocwen asking why the Claim I filed in December 2015 still has not been answered/addressed. All I get in return are form letters stating that they need more time to investigate the claim! BS! I doubt if they will be around much longer? They are just delaying things until some other "Sucker Loan Serving Company (Debt Collector) comes along and purchases the mess this company is in! They recently were fined $30 million for fraudulent practices! Where did that money go? I certainly didn't get any relief on my loan! This company is the worst of the worst! Lies, BS excuses, and charges for whatever they can dream up!

I am still waiting for a written response for my claim sent just shy of 1 year ago. I will keep everyone posted on these crooks!

I feel for anyone who has Ocwen for their Mortgage Company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. larry1t2016 stated that there is a room for improvement of dishonest business practices and customer service and responsiveness. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "refuses to respond to a claim filed in december 2015" of ocwen customer care. Ocwen needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ocwen customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ocwen.

Comments