Any one who has dealings with OCWEN please contact me ASAP.I have information you need to know...

my email is cgadd6@verizon.net and my cell is 724-557-6267 but please call between 9 and 10 pm because Im at my limit for now.

Just to let everyone know they have now taken me for another $7764.00/ I have so so much more to tell including the phone number for the VP of OCWEN.Im hoping to reach out to all of you and give you any information I have and maybe we all can work together to bring these monsters down!!!

james is name my email is james_pla@yahoo.com please email me any information you can to help me and my wife we are from Bethlehem pa you have my email addressthank you for your time looking to hear from you soon on this matter Type your message here

Agree. Monster stole my house

Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1299398

Anyone know of any class actions lawsuits against Ocwen in 2017

to Marilyn #1307018

Would like to know too.I'm at my end with them.

Tired if their evil practices.Please let me know.

I am not sure if you are aware that there is a lawsuit against Ocwen right now.I have a package to submit and mail back.

It is www.LeeSettlementInfo.com . You can also call 877-294-6778 for more information. If any of you have had an LPI between 2008 and 2015 you may be eligible for a credit or cash refund from Ocwen in this lawsuit against them. I have a 30 year fixed rate but Ocwen raises my mortgage every 6 months with fees that I no nothing about as well as forced insurance and taxes that do not equal the amount they are taking out.

I know that NC residents are not required to pay over a certain amount per year for homeowners insurance and must sign an affidavit to allow any insurance company to charge you more than NC State regulates. Yet Ocwen charges way more than any insurance I have ever heard of and did not ask or request an affidavit.

They want to threaten me because I refuse to continue to pay some bogus fees and insurance hikes.We can complain to the NC Regulators, NC Bank of Commerce and I believe the Insurance Commissioner of NC or the State that you reside.

to Dee #1007051

Is this lawsuit still active? I need help they trying to take my home.

to Anonymous Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States #1308315

I have been fighting with them since October 2016, need assistance, they are trying to take our home as well

Citrus Heights, California, United States #854987

There were NO options available when I lost my home of 12 years back in 2008. Just trauma and forcing yourself to move forward.

If Ocwen is trying to take your home, immediately file for a Mortgage Assistance Program.They can't legally foreclose if you are in the process of enrolling in an MHA.

Then get a foreclosure lawyer, I payed $1000 for one to push the paperwork through Ocwen because they were ignoring the fact I had filed for assistance. Thank god I had the lawyer during the filing process because Ocwen foreclosed. Lawyers said not to leave the house and that we would go to court if they didn't rescind the illegal foreclosure. Within a month the lawyers helped me get my house back and a mortgage I could afford!

Please take my advice!!!!MHA and a lawyer!!!!

to Shanna #1007041

Who was your lawyer? Mortgage assistance through OCWEN correct?

to Anonymous Katy, Texas, United States #1007349

Yes mortgage assistance through Ocwen.Please look into a lawyer to help you process this (and to ensure CYA).

I filed myself (no lawyer) and Ocwen drug their feet processing paperwork. It was horrible to get in touch with Customer service too. They illegally filed bankruptcy after paperwork filed. I got a lawyer then to help me rescend the illegal foreclosure.

They took care of it within a week.

I believe it's bc of the lawyer.Having a lawyer by your side early will make sure things move smoothly especially if time is against you (as it was in my case).

to Anonymous Redondo Beach, California, United States #1313465

Who was your lawyer? They actually DID succeed in taking my home from me.

Spencer, West Virginia, United States #842025

they cheated my husband and I out of our home and are now trying to get us to settle for a lousy $700 dollars Kimber-46@hotmail.com

to kimber #849752

I got the same thing. I dealt with AHMSI; crooks, thieves, liars, .....

I lost my home also. :(

to kimber Flint, Michigan, United States #911432

They sent me the same paperwork and I filled it out and heard nothing since, they cheated me out of my home where I raised both of my girls.so I had to move and they sold my home for 27000.

the next month, but they would not work with me and I owed 75000. I would of loved to pay the 27000. they just screwed me.

I had to File Bankruptcy so they couldn't make me pay the differences.

I have a folder of bout 1 inch thick with correspondence from them.Saxon sold my mortgage to Ocwen and its been downhill every since first they kept saying I didn't have any insurance on my home.

I had been with allstate since I bought it in 1988. My insurance agent faxed them mailed it and even called them and every month it was the same problem we went back and forth with this problem for months til they sent my payment back saying they wanted over 3000.00 because I owed them for when they put their own insurance at a higher rate then allstate. I had to file bankruptcy. I tried to get a home modification and once it went thru they increased my payments by 300.00.

They accused me of making more money then stated. I tried to keep up but it was to much. I went thru NACA and finally got a meeting with a rep from Ocwen and negotiated it down to 822.00 per month. Allstate cancelled my insurance and I had to go with the insurance company that Ocwen provided and when I needed a roof they sent a insurance adjuster who came and inspected my roof and said it only would take 850.00 to repair.

Never got it repaired and its still leaking. Cant find no one that would repair it for that much. Now the back room that put on as an addition is pulling away from the house an its raining inside my bedroom. The house has mold all thru it because of the leaking roof and Im contemplating moving cause this is not healthy for me.

I hope they don't think Im going to fix it. I don't have that kind of money . They have caused me nothing but problems since they took over and I wish they never would have took it.

When I tell people what company I have such as banks and real estate agents they laugh and shake their heads.Ive been in my house for 26 years and now I will walk away because of them

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #823168

I have had the same experience.They actually sent a man out to "inspect" the house.Over and over again.

the grass is longer then half inch.they would cut it send him to collect.dents in front door still.Show up Sat night demanding I leave.

told me they would pay me to leave.Awful,scary experience.

to sad in Knox Clovis, California, United States #933807

Every time they send someone out to inspect the house they charge you too.We found that out.

it is annoying and embarrassing. We were one month behind due to my father being murdered and me using the mortgage money to fly out to say goodbye before they took him off of life support. They refuse to help us with a refi and are constantly sending people to the house at least twice a month to verify that we live here.

They charge us 100 each time these people come.So now we are not only one month behind we are many thousands in fees behind due to their sneaky ways.

Yes please include me if this is to start a Class Action Suit.Owcen but us into foreclosure with out the first warning.

Found out they had not been accepting our payments by Western Union until we got the foreclosure.They are the worst company I've ever dealt with and maybe strength in number they will be brought down

to csprowl Bayonne, New Jersey, United States #855449

I am also looking to get into a class action with Ocwen I have been trying to do a short sale for almost a year and they keep trying to get me to take a modification.I really want to pay Ocwen back for all this trouble.

Ocwen doesn't work in good faith with its customers and there customer service/ relationship personal seem to go out of their wau NOT TO HELP.I am sandymya @outlook.com please e-mail me if anybody is going after Ocwen