5.5K views

Any one who has dealings with OCWEN please contact me ASAP. I have information you need to know...

my email is cgadd6@verizon.net and my cell is 724-557-6267 but please call between 9 and 10 pm because Im at my limit for now.

Just to let everyone know they have now taken me for another $7764.00/ I have so so much more to tell including the phone number for the VP of OCWEN. Im hoping to reach out to all of you and give you any information I have and maybe we all can work together to bring these monsters down!!!

Comments

Looking to be part of a class action law suit with Ocwen. The returned 6 months of payments stating they were not certified.

They were money orders by April they were foreclosing. We never heard a word from them till we went to our county building and found they sold our loan to another company and we have till December to get out. We refinance with them back in 2007 and found a hidden charge of 28,000.00 they added to our principal. This company does no communicate at all we have heard nothing from them.

We wanted to possibly renegotiate the terms of the Mgt but now we can’t they won’t give us any information as to who has our loan and who do we talk to. All we know is we have 6 weeks. We made every pmt.

we were not always on time but every pmt was made. And they returned pmts and put us in foreclosures with out trying to help.

Me too. I did a modification 4 years ago.

I became disabled and had a serious income issue. After 3 months of modification I was raised $75.00 because of escrow. 1 year later I was negative $5000.00 in my escrow. My payments went up another $100.00.

I just noticed again that my payment is going up another $175.00 a month due to escrow. My taxes did not go up this much. I actually did get a cheaper home insurance about $600.00 less a year. I do the calculations and it like they want a cushion of something.

I am about up to the price I was originally paying.

I could not pay it is why I modified. What are these MORONS DOING!

I did a loan modification 6 years ago. Ocwen lowered my interest rate, but added 200,000 to my principal and gave me a shared equity loan that stated it was waived.

But when I got ready to sell my home, I learned that they get 25 percent of the equity and the amount that was waived, really wasn't wavied. So long story short they will get about 150,000 of my equity if I sell or refinance.

This is totally illegal. I'm looking for a class action law suit as well!!!

I am also looking for any available open class action lawsuit against OCWEN. I can show my real balance through a forensic accountant and the difference is nearly 125,000.00 difference. Somebody please help.

OCWEN are crooks who take advantage of consumers who are on fixed incomes. After refinancing our mortgage, my wife and I requested an amortization schedule which we never received until I had my attorney draft a RESPA letter.

The information we received differed from what we were being told over the phone. We found out our escrow account was closed for our home insurance and winded up paying our premiums out of pocket. Months later, we received a refund check in the mail from our insurance company. When I called them, I was told that OCWEN paid the premium!

Now OCWEN is raising my mortgage payment in October due to "an increase in the insurance premium", First they tell me that my escrow account was closed, then they turn around later and pay my premium without telling me anything! Now they want to raise my mortgage payment because the premiums have increased (I never received any notice from the insurance company about increases).

OCWEN cannot explain to me why my escrow account was closed and why they paid the premium from an escrow account with a zero balance. I am willing to join ANY class action suit against them for questionable business practices and fraud.

Count us in!! We had Chase Mortgage until we refinanced with Finance America in 2005, made one payment to the new company then they disappeared; then Ocwen appeared by filing a default; which they still file about every 18 months.

We have never received a monthly statement. The deed is still in Finance Americas name. We pay our taxes and homeowners insurance. We have gone to mediation four times.

Each time Ocwens attorney has shown up with his cell phone. We print our credit report once a month, Ocwen is no where on it.

Every single default/foreclosure has been rescinded. I think 13 years is long enough.

SquigglyTortoise689

I modified my mortgage about 8 years ago. I have just realized that approximately $30,000 was added on to my loan amount.

I did not receive any cash, all they were supposed to do was lower my interest rate. I knew that there is a balloon payment at the end of my loan term, but I did not realize that they tacked on $30,000. How can I fight this? The lender says that I can’t do anything because I signed the documents stating that the amount modified was the correct amount.

I was going through a very tragic time in my life at the time and I did not realize at all that they added that much on to my principal balance. Is there any way that I can fight this?

to SquigglyTortoise689 #1527026

Same things happened to us. I’m not able to get a response and it’s not in the paperwork either.

Oddly the amount tacked on after the interest was lowered brought the mortgage back to the original amount taken.

Roughly 25-30k. It was almost as if they refinanced the original loan and we had to start over.

PLEASE ALL THAT HAVE BEEN OR ARE BEING SCREWED BY OCWEN LOAN SERVICING Pleasecontact me at suadamasil@gmail.comI current have a law suit against them and need more people to succeedThey are criminals and are backed by BIGGER CRIMINALS !!!

to Soley #1484410

Thank you and you phone # or email? Please.

SquigglyTortoise689
to Soley #1525497

Please know Ocwen is a criminal company funded by HSBC a Chinese Bank

to Soley #1480219

I. think.

its. in Deutesch bank in London, can they. even.

operate in. Michigan

Does anyone keep getting correspondence from ocwen with dand dates 10 then letters in one my mortgage is due this month .this crazy

to Hope #1473339

I’m not sure if this is from this year but looking for lawsuits against Ocwen or good we don’t get paid until you win lawyers!

to Tawna #1478621

Yes we tried but someone got paid off and was denied. We need to take these monsters down

Let me know Kimweems1@gmail.comThanks. I'd love to hear from you

lets. do it

james is name my email is james_pla@yahoo.com please email me any information you can to help me and my wife we are from Bethlehem pa you have my email addressthank you for your time looking to hear from you soon on this matter Type your message here

Agree. Monster stole my house