Johnstown, Pennsylvania
6.9K views

Any one who has dealings with OCWEN please contact me ASAP. I have information you need to know...

my email is cgadd6@verizon.net and my cell is 724-557-6267 but please call between 9 and 10 pm because Im at my limit for now.

Just to let everyone know they have now taken me for another $7764.00/ I have so so much more to tell including the phone number for the VP of OCWEN. Im hoping to reach out to all of you and give you any information I have and maybe we all can work together to bring these monsters down!!!

Comments

I lost my job in 2012, I tried loan modifications several times and was always turned down. No help what so ever.

They took my home because I got so far behind. Would not consider helping me. I lived there 25 years. They kept adding fictitious fees.

They ruined my life. I would advise anyone considering buying a home to go with a different company! Anyone already with this company please get away from oscwen! If you stay and think this is bs I urge you to keep a close eye on your statements.

Keep every statement, letter, receipt whatever! Eventually you will get screwed over.

same thing happened to us..how do you file against them

#MajorRedFlag.....If you have this invaluable information, why not post it here rather than making someone email you? Not sure if you're on the hustle but a lot of scammers and spammers know full well that people interested in class action lawsuits are often desperate or angry enough to let their shields down and do stupid stuff. Soon you'll see people leaving their personal information on a public message board or passing it on to ghost for information that's readily available online for free.

#1671966

I read what everyone has said and I also have problems with them they add 10,000 to my account for inspection on the house and I don't no when this had happen so my account has not gone down at all more is going on interest then the house it's seen that there's no why out of this Company. Plus I also had a loan with another company before I refinance with Ocwen just found out that they are under the same umbrella with Ocwen I want help please.

#1671967
@Anonymous

My name is Velva L Herrera email is vlherrera56@hotmail.com I forgot to put my name to my post that say anonymous

Josslyn

I have tried everything with Ocwen please help I lost one house with OCWEN. NOT BEHIND BUT THE KEEP ADDING FEES, I AM STILL HAVEING PROBLEM BUT I AM PAYING THE MORTGAGE AT THE PRESENT TIME.

so they WILL NOT FORECLOSE ON IT, THEY ADDED FEE I AM TIRED I" GONE THROUGH A LOT WIT OCWEN STILL GOING THROUGH. WHEN YOU SAY SOMETHING ABOU FEE THEY SEND A LOT OF PAPER THAT DO NOT MAKE SINCE IF YOU PAY THE FEE THEY STILL HAVE IT ON YOU BILL.

if YOU CAN'T HELP GIVE ME SOME ONE THAT CAN. think THEY ADDED SOMETHING AT THE END OF MY MORTGAGE PAYMENT

Tatiyana

*** OCWEN has reported me 30 to 90 days LATE on an account CLOSED BY PAYING IN FULL in June 2017! They received from the bank I refinanced with FULL PAYMENT BEFORE 6/30/17.

They THEN reported to the credit bureaus that I was DELIQUENT For MAY AND JUNE (neither was true). I contacted them ONE YEAR AGO (28 January 2018) and they “resolved” the issue by sending an AUD (AUTOMATED UNIVERSAL DATA form) STATING they reported this in error. For the next 13 months, my credit scores were at their usual 805 to 825 level. Two days ago, I received a notice from Credit Secure by AMEX that TRANSUNION (who I’d ALSO seek to sue!!!) DROPPED my credit score 95 (ninety five points!!!!) because *** OCWEN reported an account CLOSED, PAID IN FULL two and a half YEARS AGO that I was “30 to 90 days deliquent”.

Pretty tricky considering it’s BEEN PAID OFF! *** YES, GET ME IN ON A CLASS ACTION

@Tatiyana

If your FICO scores are so high, why be with be OCWEN? Quicken does our mortgage at a low 3% interest rate.

We did a loan modification about 6 years ago and our payment kept going up. We just refinanced and we have the T &I included.

They didn't pay my taxes but the last statement from them shows they paid someone. Not us or the property taxes.

I would be most Interested in being a part of a class action lawsuit against ocwen. I had an attorney and the Indiana attorney general working on my case.

I lost my home even tho I was days away from closing on a reverse mortgage. shortly after I moved to a tiny house with outrageous rent, I became very ill. through the course of a year I lost both of my legs. prior to the illness I kept up with every thing with my attorney.

now I have forgotten most of details. I can still retrieve the info if need be. I do not know how a company like ocwen stays in business with all the illegal practices.

please help if you can. thank you dianareeder@outlook.com

Darlinda M

What is going on with this company ?

Looking to be part of a class action law suit with Ocwen. The returned 6 months of payments stating they were not certified.

They were money orders by April they were foreclosing. We never heard a word from them till we went to our county building and found they sold our loan to another company and we have till December to get out. We refinance with them back in 2007 and found a hidden charge of 28,000.00 they added to our principal. This company does no communicate at all we have heard nothing from them.

We wanted to possibly renegotiate the terms of the Mgt but now we can’t they won’t give us any information as to who has our loan and who do we talk to. All we know is we have 6 weeks. We made every pmt.

we were not always on time but every pmt was made. And they returned pmts and put us in foreclosures with out trying to help.

Me too. I did a modification 4 years ago.

I became disabled and had a serious income issue. After 3 months of modification I was raised $75.00 because of escrow. 1 year later I was negative $5000.00 in my escrow. My payments went up another $100.00.

I just noticed again that my payment is going up another $175.00 a month due to escrow. My taxes did not go up this much. I actually did get a cheaper home insurance about $600.00 less a year. I do the calculations and it like they want a cushion of something.

I am about up to the price I was originally paying.

I could not pay it is why I modified. What are these *** DOING!

I did a loan modification 6 years ago. Ocwen lowered my interest rate, but added 200,000 to my principal and gave me a shared equity loan that stated it was waived.

But when I got ready to sell my home, I learned that they get 25 percent of the equity and the amount that was waived, really wasn't wavied. So long story short they will get about 150,000 of my equity if I sell or refinance.

This is totally illegal. I'm looking for a class action law suit as well!!!

@H.McDaniels

This happened to me! They are crooks.

Hoping to sell before that happens. I am game for class action lawsuit. They are no longer allowed to do mortgages in CT!

They screwed my loan up when GMAC went bankrupt! That is my original mortgage company.

I am also looking for any available open class action lawsuit against OCWEN. I can show my real balance through a forensic accountant and the difference is nearly 125,000.00 difference. Somebody please help.

@K Carson

Be aware Ocwen has open a new company PHH Mortgage .Mortgages are being transferred to that company I believe to avoid some of the lawsuit How does the government sit and watch and does nothing about it .

OCWEN are crooks who take advantage of consumers who are on fixed incomes. After refinancing our mortgage, my wife and I requested an amortization schedule which we never received until I had my attorney draft a RESPA letter.

The information we received differed from what we were being told over the phone. We found out our escrow account was closed for our home insurance and winded up paying our premiums out of pocket. Months later, we received a refund check in the mail from our insurance company. When I called them, I was told that OCWEN paid the premium!

Now OCWEN is raising my mortgage payment in October due to "an increase in the insurance premium", First they tell me that my escrow account was closed, then they turn around later and pay my premium without telling me anything! Now they want to raise my mortgage payment because the premiums have increased (I never received any notice from the insurance company about increases).

OCWEN cannot explain to me why my escrow account was closed and why they paid the premium from an escrow account with a zero balance. I am willing to join ANY class action suit against them for questionable business practices and fraud.

Count us in!! We had Chase Mortgage until we refinanced with Finance America in 2005, made one payment to the new company then they disappeared; then Ocwen appeared by filing a default; which they still file about every 18 months.

We have never received a monthly statement. The deed is still in Finance Americas name. We pay our taxes and homeowners insurance. We have gone to mediation four times.

Each time Ocwens attorney has shown up with his cell phone. We print our credit report once a month, Ocwen is no where on it.

Every single default/foreclosure has been rescinded. I think 13 years is long enough.

@Kellee Raymer

They filed default on my loan but they are listed as the servicer. Do you have a case number l can look at?

Ocwen Reviews