Ocwen..dishonest and by far the worst mortgage company we have ever dealt with..leaving them behind very soon.cannot contact them, cannot get a payment coupon, trying to charge us for a payment we have already made,fees they charge to pay by phone, no grace period after due date,the list goes on and on..oh and not to mention talking to foreigners and rude very rude people who dont care.I advise anyone to find another mortgage if you can and i think Ocwen should be investigated..they will reap what they sow.I will have a few choice words one day when the timing is right!!!!!!

Review about: Ocwen Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments

Ocwen is run and possibly owned by Satan himself.They are horrible and will do everything within their power to kick you out of your house so that they can sell it and make a profit.

All the while STILL holding you responsible for bogus charges and fees. Do EVERYTHING in your power to NOT have Ocwen as a service provider for your mortgage. The banks that use them are of Satan as well. DON'T BUY A HOUSE!!!

It is NOT the American dream if you have to deal with Ocwen.:(

I agree with u 100%. Everyone please run if u can!! if not be ready for the fight of your life.

Ocwen Victims Unite - Join us every week night at 11pm est for a open conference call , he have room for 1000 CALLS

Per night.This is for Only Victims of Ocwen, please no companies.

just call (712) 432-0075 access code 372052 , ask for our moderator Bill or Antonio.

if you have any questions you can email me at antoniomareno@hotmail.com or call me on my cell at 845-746-6673 and ask for Antonio.We are looking forward to hearing from you as we are trying to gather numbers of victims so we can have a voice against this