1.5K views

They do not call you back and will not call you back so you are stuck with people that dont speak English well.MY Payments are current.

They play games with the escrow accounts my payment should be 80 dollars less after i obtained my own insurance really fill stuck with a bad lender but i will have to fight it out and get the better business bureau involved all i can and any one else who can shake them up until they start doing right.Any one that can avoid doing business with them should try to obtain a different leander.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments

Agree This sucks.

You may be stuck with people that dont speak English well, but we, the readers of this forum are stuck with people that don't write English well. Please make the necessary corrections to your missive.

.commentLink{display:none;}

If you can refinance loan.We sign our papers today.

Ocwen is official been fired. Ocwen will no long be serving my loan.

And I hope that they are put out of business.:grin

WEll Ocwen got my morgage from litton..so far no problems..

I am right at the 30 day late mark for the last 6 months..

I was just laid off last week,,

Are they able to refince me for a lower rate in an unside loan..Im am curently at 9.5%

From what I read on here they are a real battle..

If you feel that there is an error on the account( there is no error but you are raising an issue for no reason )kindly write to the Ombudsman department in Ocwen....you will get the address at www.ocwencustomers.com .I'm from Ocwen so just follow my advise...also,try speaking with the customer care rep at 1-800-746-2936...if you want to speak with a spanish rep..contact the same number and press 2. ;)

Why would the Federal Trade Commission investigate Ocwen but yet approve them to purchase other mortgage servicing center.This does not make sense.

This company is a no good. I will closing my refinancing of my new mortgage soon. In other words Ocwen is FIRED. They will be no longer servicing my mortgage.

If you can try to get your mortgage refinance and out of the hands of this crooked company. And just like a lot of the complaints these in India needs to be able to speak English and to be able to know and understand what the customer is telling them. And to be able to research the customer request. And the biggest thing is the Ocwen representative needs to follow up on a customer request.

I have to say it again don't understand why the Federal Trade Commission approve Ocwen to continue to purchase mortgage service center while Ocwen is being investigate.The best advice is to try to refinance.

Is this company woking out of india?They speaka no englas.

They want here to make one full payment to get cought up.Pa a rules are not like that...

Sorry but we don't speak jibberish. Learn some proper grammar before mocking someone elses grammar.

You ever heard the phrase "He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones"? Because for you to be talking about people not speaking English well you seem to be illiterate.

nikalseyn