Interest Rate

I was impacted by Hurricane Harvey and Ocwen contacted me to offer a disaster forbearance to assist with immediate needs. I thought this was a great thing and it was really a great way for Ocwen to show genuine concern for their customers, was I ever wrong.

Once the forbearance was up and they had completed the review of the request, which had no qualification criteria, no check stubs, no job verification, nothing was required, I was told after four months that I did not qualify for the disaster forbearance. I was then told they would submit a request for a regular modification. Going round and round for months. I called to try to make a payment and they refused it.

Did I mention that I was told that my payments would not be condidered late, nor reported to the credit bureaus as such. I am still waiting on the modification and now they are calling me daily with collection calls, stating my account is delinquent and I need to pay the outstanding balance now.

This was not being concerned for their customers, but a wzy to defraud people out of their homes, after already dealing with everything else from Harvey and trying to get life on track again. I am past disappointed, past frustrated, and I see no relief in sight.

Review about: Ocwen Mortgage Modification.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments