How Is It That No One Has Been Arrested At Ocwen

Thousands of complaints online about Ocwen Loan Servicing out right stealing hard working Americans money.

Here's a racket for you.

Buy a customer's loan. Tell the customer that the first payment is due on the first of the month. Give the customer an account number. When the customer sends you the first payment, cash the payment and say you didn't receive it. Your excuse: the account wasn't set up. Even after you actually do set up the account, do not credit the initial payment -- just keep it for yourself.

That's my experience with Ocwen so far since they "serviced" my loan on November 1. That's right the $2,000 I sent them for the first payment cleared my bank and did not get credited by Ocwen (even though the electronic funds transfer shows they cashed it). 45 days later and it is still not credited.

Imagine the millions you could "earn" with this racket.

I am absolutely furious with Ocwen. Aside from them stealing my money, their customer support is a joke. When you ask to speak to a supervisor, you wait 10 minutes on the phone. Then you get a voicemail. The voicemail says the manager will call you back in 4 hours. I've left two voicemails with my number and no callback. Of course, that's what Ocwen has to do when it is in the business of stealing people's money.

My advice: if your loan gets "serviced" by Ocwen, refinance with a reputable company immediately. Also, call and complain to the loan company that sold your loan to Ocwen.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 10 Yes 10 1 No 1
Had the same issue 10 Yes 10
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 20 #1187428 Auburndale, Florida

Also call your local prosecutor because it's fraud.

Jun 28, 2015 #1000873

Ocwen is in business with all the legal people, complaining is worthless.

1 2 Reply
Calling ur bluff122

Nov 21, 2013 #745424

You all notice how this concerned government responses to complaints ?
Makes ya wonder who actually post these ?

Could it be Ocwen it self ? Trying to bust its employees ?

4 0 Reply

Nov 15, 2013 #743011 Englewood, Colorado

OCWEN sucks !! My mortgage company sold servicing to them, and right off the bat, my first payment to them has been "lost" I sent it to the address provided, in the envelope provided, but somehow, it's not been recieved.'Must be the postal service", I'm told. In the meantime, they've added a $138.69 late fee to a payment that WASN'T late. By law, they can't charge more than 10% in late fees, and this computes to around 30% !! Who ARE these people, and how do they sleep at night ?

Sick of ocwen

Nov 14, 2014 #900038 Atlanta, Georgia

Call your local FBI Branch an report them we Gota stop them this is da only wat

Sick of ocwen

Nov 14, 2014 #900042 Atlanta, Georgia

Report them to your local FBI branch

Stolen Home Victim

Jun 28, 2015 #1000869 East Orange, New Jersey

Ocwen owns the USA they are the Federal Reserve and Data monitors.

Sep 04, 2013 #711325 Colorado Springs, Colorado

Had a funny feeling...

When we received a letter indicating that our GMAC mortgage had been sold to Ocwen we turned around and refinanced with our credit union (Ent). If your loan has been sold and you're able to refinance with a reputable credit union, DO IT NOW. Run, don't walk. We ended up with a lower fixed rate, a lower monthly payment, a branch right down the street handling our mortgage, and no hassles with shyster banks. All I can say is: Whew! Glad we're out from under Ocwen. MOVE YOUR MONEY.

3 0 Reply

Aug 19, 2013 #702852 Salt Lake City, Utah

I just received notification today that OCWEN will be my new mortgage loan servicer, and like you that payment is due at the 1st of September. After checking online to see first off, who this company was, and second, what is the overall consumer consensus by reading reviews and complaints related to OCWEN. WOW!! I'm feeling sick to my stomach now, and totally bummed out to find out who I will be dealing with for the next however-many-years. I plan to do what you suggest by complaining to my old mortgage servicer and ask them to reconsider selling the loan to a different company, but it likely will not have an impact on the end result. Thanks for posting your helpful comments.

1 0 Reply

Aug 10, 2013 #697313 Houston, Texas

It is now time for a federal investigation into Ocwen Loan Servicing.

4 0 Reply

Aug 31, 2013 #709650 Tulsa, Oklahoma

Doubtful that will happen, Gun - the loans were bought from GMAC (General Motors), one of the halfrican's prized patrons.

Mar 20, 2015 #961268 Crofton, Maryland

"Halfrican"???? Not diverting from the immediate subject, but what does any of this have to do with race? How many "prized patrons" have our white presidents had? But they get a pass because they are white? Boy, racism is alive and well in this ignorant country - no wonder other countries hate us... it's ignorant folks like you - *** makes me shudder more than Ocwan...

2 1 Reply

Oct 07 #1223709 Waynesville, Missouri

I reported this company to everybody but the prosecutor's office and the FBI. So happy for this information. Those two offices are hearing from me soon. Ocwen is now operating under SETERUS, let us not forget to address Seterus crookedness

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ocwen. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ocwen.
Filing a new complaint about