Thousands of complaints online about Ocwen Loan Servicing out right stealing hard working Americans money.
Here's a racket for you.
Buy a customer's loan. Tell the customer that the first payment is due on the first of the month. Give the customer an account number. When the customer sends you the first payment, cash the payment and say you didn't receive it. Your excuse: the account wasn't set up. Even after you actually do set up the account, do not credit the initial payment -- just keep it for yourself.
That's my experience with Ocwen so far since they "serviced" my loan on November 1. That's right the $2,000 I sent them for the first payment cleared my bank and did not get credited by Ocwen (even though the electronic funds transfer shows they cashed it). 45 days later and it is still not credited.
Imagine the millions you could "earn" with this racket.
I am absolutely furious with Ocwen. Aside from them stealing my money, their customer support is a joke. When you ask to speak to a supervisor, you wait 10 minutes on the phone. Then you get a voicemail. The voicemail says the manager will call you back in 4 hours. I've left two voicemails with my number and no callback. Of course, that's what Ocwen has to do when it is in the business of stealing people's money.
My advice: if your loan gets "serviced" by Ocwen, refinance with a reputable company immediately. Also, call and complain to the loan company that sold your loan to Ocwen.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ocwen Loan Servicing
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I Sent In My Money Order For My So Call Per Approved Master Card & Still Haven't Got It I Won't My Money..."
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "California - DOC Residential Mortgage Lending Act License (Branch) No Hide DetailsLicense /Registration #: 813G992 Original Issue Date : 03/08/2010Status : Voluntary Surrender Status Date: 11/15/2010Other Trade Names used..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."