2.0
Interest Rate
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user May 11

An Ocwen representative contacted me and got the problem resolved. They sent the signed document to me next day air so I didn't have to lose the sale of my home.

Original review posted by user Apr 11

I have a manufactured home with a loan through Ocwen. I have it listed for sale and have a buyer.

A manufactured home has a title similar to a car title just to be pulled down the road. Once the house is permanently attached to a basement the title can be eliminated and the home becomes real property. The title elimination in Kansas requires the approval of the loan company. Ocwen must not be familiar with this process as my request was denied.

I can't sell my home until this title is eliminated. It doesn't change anything about the loan. It actually makes the home more desirable bot Ocwen being ingorant to this process won't sign the paperwork. I had to talk to several people from I'm guessing India who had no idea what I needed done.

I finally got a customer service representative from the United States and she can't get them to understand.

So frustrating. Please pray your loan don't get bought by Ocwen.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ocwen Mortgage.

Comments