they have,been handle my claim for eight months there service is very bad.they also forge my name on my insurance check.i have been trying to do and assumption on this my father loan almost seven months please check all of my file.i have been paying my own taxes.since 20001 and they, are still charging me.my father pass away December
r 9th 2010 they have been running up this this loan for almost ten years please look into this matter as soon as possible.yours.Roy
davenport.please help me quick.i am very ***.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Checks And Taxes
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "Thousands of complaints online about Ocwen Loan Servicing out right stealing hard working Americans money. Here's a racket for you. Buy a customer's loan. Tell the customer that the first payment..."
- "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "rented rims from there for 2 months. when i gave the rims back the mechanic messed up the install, causing the stud on my car to snap and my wheel..."
- "Do not rent at copper creek apartments owned by Greystar. The office staff is horrible and you will never reach corporate office. I have the neighbors from *** who..."
- "Had water damage from flood. They didnt cover or put down protective plastic on the undamaged areas of my house. When they put on high powered dryers they blew demolition..."
- "Horrible customer service! The lady on the phone wouldn't stop interrupting me and if I kept talking while she interrupted me she would speak louder than me. We talked about..."
- "I purchased a black cotton button down belted dress not too long ago, washed it and wore it today. I am so very disappointed and quite frankly frustrated because the..."
- "I have a pair of work boots my parents bought me for christmas. Making them less than a year old and the soles are falling apart. I usually buy timberland..."