Currently going through a loan modification issue - I have made all trial payments and then received notice that I didn't forward my loan modification agreement in a timely fashion.This is ridiculous and untrue.

I have provided the documents and paperwork and am currently awaiting the outcome. Because of the many complaints against Ocwen, I have talked to the States Attorney and the Consumer Financial government faction who are weighing another class action suit against Ocwen.

This company buys up delinquencies, adds ginormous fees and charges and then files foreclosure papers.It is a horrible overseas company that needs to be shut down.

Review about: Ocwen Loan Modification.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments

I Hate OCWEN!!!Im going thru tge same exact thing.

They are the most ignorant people to deal with. I tried to make a house payment way over what i owed to get caught up abd they denied the payment! !!!! Now im waiting on a answer for remodification!

!!! Totally ridiculous.

...I want to get current to get awsy from them .

to Anonymous 29 #1381287

Same thing happened to me while going through a loan mod with OCWEN, only they started foreclosure proceedings against me while in the middle of the loan mod (my complaint is listed on this site if you'd like to know more details).I, too, contacted the U.S.

Attorney General for my state, the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (CFPB), Department of Justice (DOJ) & the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC).The OCC forwarded my complaint to the CFPB, which gave it extra attention with the CFPB.

I also went thru NACA for my loan mod (Google NACA for the number... totally free service & they work w/your mtg co to find the best solution for your mtg needs, loan mod, restructure, etc).

I'm still waiting on the final outcome.

OCWEN is terrible & needs to be stopped totally for their underhanded mortgage practices & terrible customer service.They ruined my credit.

They outsource the customer service to India!If you're an American company doing business in the USA, you should be forced to use the USA for your customer service!

I am also going through the same thing.I have been going through the modification process going on 3 years.

I have also wrote to the attorney general's office, the office of insurance and financing, and my congressman.

They keep giving me the run around and are trying to foreclose on my home.I now have to hire an attorney.

to Kc #1381288

I'm still waiting on the final outcome.

i m going thru the same thing exact thing

to Anonymous #1381289