Have been trying to receive a modification for over a year.I submit the paperwork and they say to wait.

Then I get an email saying resend the paperwork and I do then I wait. Then it happens all over again. It is obvious that they are stalling me out.

It is still the law to be able to apply for a modification but they are not responding and not even responding.I think since they have met their obligation on consumer give back they do not have to give out modifications but they say they go through the process anyway so need to pretend to do so.

Review about: Ocwen Loan Modification.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments

They are stalling you out, they do this quite a bit, which is very unfortunate. This is just part of the reason they are in trouble, and keep getting sued.

Please contact me

rugergrl@hotmail.com

OCWEN STARTED FORECLOSURE PROCEEDINGS WHILE IN THE PROCESS OF AN ACTIVE LOAN MODIFICATION...THEY STATED NO FORECLOSURE ACTION IF A LOAN MOD APPLICATION WAS BEING WORKED ON...OCWEN IS A LIER & CHEATS ITS CUSTOMERS!!!I was in the process of a loan mod with Ocwen.

I was 2 pmts behind due to illness & my loan counselor at Ocwen stated I should start a loan mod.He also stated no foreclosure action would be taken if an active loan mod was being worked on.

I was told I would be hearing back from the Dept that finalized the details. I tried to call in the pmt on the set date. The system wouldn't accept it.

Fast forward 2 months...they turned me over to an attorney for "pre foreclosure" & I had 30 days to dispute the validity of the debt. I responded THE DAY I rcvd the letter, submitting my response of being in a loan mod process & asked to see the original note. I sent it back certified mail. Didn't hear anything back from them or Ocwen, so decided to contact NACA for help with a...

Case started for the loan mod through NACA (the mtg co is supposed to hold off on ANY foreclosure action if a loan mod is in place).

I rcvd a lot of notices in the mail yesterday from different attorney groups telling me my home is scheduled for foreclosure in a few weeks! Again, no response back on my response to Owens attorney group, I had 30 days to dispute the I of the debt, I did so the day I rcvd the letter & sent it back certified mail.

I have the green card back showing where they signed for it. I've rcvd nothing from Ocwen about the foreclosure date or the notice in the paper. Ocwen lies & cheats it's customers...they need to be stopped! Anyone needing a loan modification should contact NACA (Google NACA for the #).

Everyone who has a complaint about Ocwen should contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), the U.S.Attorney General for your state & the Dept of Justice (DOJ).Google these for the info.

I was in the process of a loan mod with Ocwen.I was 2 pmts behind due to illness & my loan counselor at Ocwen stated I should start a loan mod.

He also stated no foreclosure action would be taken if an active loan mod was being worked on. I submitted the requested documents, kept each & every phone interview & was even given an amount to pay by a specific date, as well as the amount of the future pmts. I was told once I pd the current amt due, no pmt due the following month & date new pmt amt would start. I was told I would be hearing back from the Dept that finalized the details.

I tried to call in the pmt on the set date. The system wouldn't accept it. I called them back on multiple occasions & was told the reason the system wouldn't accept it is they're still working on it, what the loan counselor told me to pay wasn't correct & to sit tight. Fast forward 2 months...they turned me over to an attorney for "pre foreclosure" & I had 30 days to dispute the validity of the debt.

I responded THE DAY I rcvd the letter, submitting my response of being in a loan mod process & asked to see the original note. I sent it back certified mail. Didn't hear anything back from them or Ocwen, so decided to contact NACA for help with a loan mod...

NACA is great & very helpful. Remember... I've heard nothing back from the attorney group since submitting my response via certified mail. I rcvd a lot of notices in the mail yesterday from different attorney groups telling me my home is scheduled for foreclosure in a few weeks!

Again, no response back on my response to Owens attorney group, I had 30 days to dispute the I of the debt, I did so the day I rcvd the letter & sent it back certified mail. I have the green card back showing where they signed for it. I've rcvd nothing from Ocwen about the foreclosure date or the notice in the paper. Ocwen lies & cheats it's customers...they need to be stopped!

Anyone needing a loan modification should contact NACA (Google NACA for the #). They work with your mortgage company on your behalf. Ocwen should be forced to shut down immediately! Everyone who has a complaint about Ocwen should contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), the U.S.

to FED UP OCWEN CUSTOMER #1393771

They have put you through ***..... Please contact me we can go over everything and how to keep them from selling your home.

rugergrl@hotmail.com