I have never been late.Mailed my payment from work and didn't know the hours of pickup, but my check was mailed on time.

Received a letter from Ocwen stating I had to pay a late fee. Called them and I get no satisfaction and the person I'm talking to is in India. Tells me there is no customer service rep. in the United States that I can talk to.

This is unacceptable, when I can not talk to someone here.

This is a problem for most of americans who are trying to resolve a situation and the person you talk with can not help because they live overseas.This is where all the jobs are!!!!!

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments

If you think you have a valid complaint, you can contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at 855-411-2372 or at www.consumerfinance.gov. They helped me. Good Luck!

Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Healthdarts.com HealthDarts "You can utilize HealthDarts.com to find out about the most recent medicines, look into data on a medication or supplement, discover the implications of words, or view restorative recordings or..." Read more Walmart - Worst Service Ever Walmart "this company has ablolutely no idea what customer service is, rude absolutely do not care about you as a customer, fail to provide full information and the store manager live..." Read more Yankee Candle - Will not honor their coupon Yankee Candle "I recently saw a coupon that said 10 dollars off 10, 50 dollars off 50 and said can be used in stores or this promo code online but not at..." Read more People Media - No Evidence Of Human Administration People Media "I created a profile on this website YEARS ago ( I could tell by the photos )...then heard NOTHING until a couple of months ago when I started getting several..." Read more