After months of trying to complete a Deed-in-Lieu application to keep from foreclosure, I have been denied because, A) according to some title search they ran, some unknown stranger is on my title, and B) they keep telling me that the wrong mortgage company has a second lien on the property for an amount almost four times what it actually is with the correct company. No one there can speak proper English, which is a major problem when you are attempting to correct mistakes they are making.

I have received about 20 phone calls from the same man with the exact same issues every time he calls, which he said were easily fixed, until I was finally denied. I made an appointment with my relationship manager who had no clue what was going on with the application and it took making three appointments with her for her to tell me that they couldn't fix the problem and that once I somehow miraculously fixed them, I could reapply.

WTF? This house has been discharged in a bankruptcy, but it is not in a great location and is susceptible to vandalism and theft, so this was in their best interest.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ocwen Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 25, 2016.

Comments