1.wire transfer was sent out on august 10, 2012 for the amount of $2,152.45 .
transfer #04300026-1301642 from the state the hard hit fund and has not posted to my account. as of august 16, 2012. (2).internet block on my account which does not allow me to pull a payoff statement, error message received. tried to notified ocwen of wire transfer payment made error message received.
tried to apply for president obama foreclosure prevention plan , error message receive stating (we are unable to process your request due to special circumstances regarding your account call ocwen at 800-746-2936 this was reported to Ocwen on several occasions before, dates march 2012 to present date.(3)I tried to reach Ocwen loan modification department to speak with my work out relationship manager , i was told that they could not transfer me. I asked several of Ocwen reps. their names are as follows (dhaval,shramik,vikas,israen,inku) reps. today about this form and they do not understand or even barley speak english.
So i requested on several occasions to speak with a supervisor or modification department i was refused. (4) Ocwen account number #706371291. I want a full investigation regarding my account , Ocwen continues to charged my account on a monthly basis with pre- property evaluation's fees, certified mail fees , late fees, and pre-inspection fees , excessive fees charged on my account on a monthly.
(5) Not receiving regular monthly statements from Ocwen until after these fees have been included on or after the 18th of the month.(6)Told by Ocwen rep named Shrimik , on july 24, 2012 and I quote; not to make any more payments because your account is past due 79 days.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "Do you have information about a Ocwen that you think has violated federal consumer financial laws? Are you a current or former employee of such a company, an industry insider..."
- "Home Relief Services LLC is a Scam! Someone needs to do Something FAST! To Whom it may concern: Who and What was Home Relief Services LLC. The owners of the..."
- "Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks. I searched the company name and I came across this website. Man, I almost became a victim of..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."