I refinanced with their partner which seemed fine at the time.Of course everybody refinances to get a better rate and lower payments which was fine at first.

Then notified that my escrow is short and I can pay the difference or they will increase my payment by almost $200 to make up the shortage. That put my payment above what it was before the refinance. Arguing with them is like arguing with a brick wall. The shortage in my escrow is due to their incompetence.

They were well aware what my taxes and insurance costs were since the refinance made no impact on the taxes. They cheated just to do the refinance because if it wasn't going to benefit me I wouldn't have done it. I continued my increased payments. Here we go again another increase but this time it really is ***.

My taxes were reduced by 50% on the first $200,000 and nothing else changed except Ocwen wanting more money. So then I put in for a loan modification that started another nightmare.

There foreign speaking customer service people have no clue what is going on but keep wanting more documents.Ocwen is more interested in being a debt collector than servicing a loan.

Review about: Ocwen Loan Refinance.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments

Bentonville, Arkansas, United States #1330211

Not happy with their staff or the way they run this company.They offer help then deny the help.

They put people on the phone that clearly do not understand english.

paper work, paper work and the deny help when we They have neglected us , discriminated against us and made us feel unworthy in more ways then many and we are very upset over the whole ordeal because of their incompetency .I would not suggest doing business with them