1.2K views

If everyone on this complaint blog that is complaining about Ocwen would go on the Florida Department of Financial Regulation to file a complaint (OFR), they would investigate every complaint; and remedy the problems.You can also file a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office in Florida, they will investigate the problems as well especially if they have numerous complaints of the same business.

Then there would be no problem opening a class action lawsuit with the AFO and OFR backing you.

I am in the process of filing a complaint with the OFR myself against these people.I have had trouble with them every since they acquired my loan from Fremont in 2005 unbeknownst to me.

Review about: Ocwen Loan.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments

Venice, Florida, United States #1308711

I did exactly what you are recommending and the Florida Department of Financial Regulation helped me get resolution from this horrible mortgage servicer. I went thru the HAMP/HARP program about 6 years ago and got out from under these people, they are horrible.

REFINANCE to get away from them as soon as possible!

Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, United States #1303599

Same here.THERE SUCH A SCAM.

COST ME SO MUCH MONEY AND THEY ARE SO UNWORTHY. OUT TO GET YOUR HOMES ANY WAY POSSIBLE. BY OVER CHARGING YOU IN YOUR LOAN PAYMENTS FOR JOME OWNERES INS. AND WHEN YOU MAKE A CLAIM THEY DENIE OR KEEP MOST OF THE MONEY AND DO NOT GIVE IT BACK.

AND THEY KEPT SOME OF MY CLAIM MONEY AND SAY TOO LAT THAT HAPPENED LONG TIME AGO. ITA BECAUSE. THE PEOPLE DONT SPEAK ENGLISH AND YOUR TAKING TO A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY. AGRAVATING.

TO SAY THE LEAST.SO MUCH SCAM.

to Laurie M Beck Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, United States #1303601

I have a long term , thing with Ocwen.Happened long time ago.

They charged me double Late fees added on fees ect. My mortgage 11 years ago was 160,000 and 11 years later its probally a little more. They are discuting. Its interest and fees on top of fees.

I DONT KNOW HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.

I PAY ON A MORTGAGE THAT NEVER GOES DOWN.AND I HAVE A 80/20

I am not an Ocwen customer any longer thank God!I did complain to the OFR and they took care of the overcharge that Ocwen was trying to hour me with after my modification to the tune of $25K, i received a letter from the Ocwen office of the Omnibudsmen apologizing and rescinding their demands and honoring the modification.

That happened about 4 years ago.Make no mistake you are better off with Louie the loanshark than Ocwen!

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1031582

Ocwen is in huge trouble on multiple levels ~ federal and state level lawsuits plague them now and will eventually drive them out of business.However, they definitely plan on dragging down home owners with them via foreclosure.

You need to line up a strong defense & halt foreclosure action, in order to force Ocwen into compliance. Our office has worked on over 500 victorious cases v.

Ocwen.Feel free to call 877.297.7011 for more information

I have had issues with ocwen before during the process of modification now it's been two years with no show of mortgage payments on my credit with a bankruptcy filed on my name. How the *** is this possible. They are the worse mortgage company that I ever been with.

to Jj #1036807

I am having the same issue and no explanation why

to Anonymous Kissimmee, Florida, United States #1308390

After my modification 5 years ago and still no show of mortgage payments on my credit and it shows a bankruptcy.Before my modification it was a nightmare.

Now this.Just got a notice that my payments will go up plus a 1% every year increase for the rest of loan WTH is this.

Virginia, United States #957786

I have never been late in 35 years. ocwen says I am late and have added on $2000.00 in late fees and they claim the tax escrow is short $3500.00... in one years time??

San Antonio, Texas, United States #656153

:grin I had purchased a home with the orginal owner and after one year of on time paymts she sold me to Ocwen.I would go to Wal-Mart and send them so that way I would not be behind,yes it cost more but it was insurance for me.

Well, after twelve years of paymts and strange thing happened. Went to pay at Wal-Mart and it would not take my payments or online;however I went to the post office and two day priority. Again, insurance for myself and not allowing them to put me in a situation I could not financial get from under. Two months into the 2013 year no letter of goodbye that Ocwen had transferred my lona back to the orginal owner.

For some blessed reason she thought she had sold me full price. My last two and half years will be paid directly to the owner. You can call customer service and request to speack to an American.

Yes, it works and I was able to acquire all the information I needed.I do hope that this will help anyone who needs to speak to a representative.