Pleasanton, California
2.3K views 437 comments

Please contact me for any information on ongoing class action against Ocwen.My Mother would seriously like to join and bring these bastards down.

I have similar complaints here. My Mom owns a house in Sacramento, CA, she refinanced her prop in 12/06 and loan was sold to Ocwen in 1/06. She was told sometime in 7/06 that she was 1 month late while continuously paying her monthly mortgage. She asked how could that happened?

They said they did not receive 12/05's payment. She did pay the original mortgage company she signed for. All along, she was paying her mortgage unknowing she was 1 month late and Ocwen reported this to the credit bureaus. In 3/07, she was forced to make arrangements to her supposedly 1 month late by coming up with another $200 monthly payments.

Her mortgage was around $2500 now she's paying $2700 for about a year now. She has never missed payment. She tried to refinance recently but was told her credit rating was so low since it shows that she has 1 late payment since 1/06, when Ocwen took over servicing. Thats 24 months of late reporting!

even if she has not missed payment. Her credit is damaged and she has been turned down for refinancing. This is just cruel!

So please anyone get back to me and tell me if there's a class action out there, if not she'll have to bring a lawsuit herself.

Review #111961 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ocwen Mortgage
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments

Char
Columbus, Ohio, United States #814428

if anyone has info on how to be added to this class action suit for OCWEN please email it to me. ccrowder@gmail.com it is VERY hard to find out any info on the class action suit does anyone have a website or phone numbers to the attys? Thank you.

pburkett
Newark, Ohio, United States #783611

I have been fighting Ocwen and been strung along with loan modification/forgiveness that were consistently denied by them, to ultimately be put in foreclosure also. I would like to join any and ALL class actions suits against them.

pmainsworth05
Cedar Park, Texas, United States #707075

I currently have a lawsuit filed in Williamson County Texas.It has been served.

crashbody1
to pmainsworth05 Caldwell, Texas, United States #1336936

I also have filed a lawsuit against Wells Fargo in Burleson County Texas .They employed Ocwen to service my Home Equity loan.

They have added an Insurance policy of which they cannot find or provide me a copy and have admitted to the Texas Department of Saving Mortgage Lending there application of one of my payments to the wrong account.Even with these errors they are still trying to foreclose.

pmainsworth05
Cedar Park, Texas, United States #707071

Please keep me informed of any action against American Home Mortgage/Owcen.

Jspinelli
Salisbury, Maryland, United States #658365

I have an on-going big problem with OCWEN.My husband was released from a mortgage after his divorce and subsequent bankruptcy (as a result of the divorce).

OWCWEN is refusing to take my husband off the mortgage.the divorce was in 1995 - she got a loan modification in 2011 and now he is back on the mortgage as of 2011!

Tam Coll

My mortgage is with Ocwen and these stories sound oh so very failiar.Litton Loan sold my mortgage to Ocwen in fall of 2011.

I made all of my payments and they are saying that I am 2 months behind consecutively since August of last year. They say they have applied it to escrow. They increased my payments so my regular (previous amount) payments were not a "complete payment" allowing them to put my payments in suspens and apply as they see fit. I had a consultation with a lawyer who said that it is not technically illegal!?!

Does anyone else know anything to the contrary?

tac79@att.net

NotOcwensSlaveAnymore
Cicero, Illinois, United States #629391

Finally in the last 6 months or so I have been able to laugh at the situation.As with everyone Ocwen too just is interested in taking my house.

So I stopped paying, saved up, found a better home for me and my family, and now when they call I tell them to foreclose as they have continually threatened. Its amazing because now they are all about mod's, or what can we do, or all that.

I actually have them speechless and after all the hoops it feels good to just not care about the foreclosure or Ocwen.Congrats OCWEN you got a house worth 45,000 on a loan left with 220,000 worth of payments left, hahahahahaha.

cclarkgo
Newport Beach, California, United States #627437

:( We have been fighting with OCWEN so called Loan Servicing Co.for 3 years.

Our case is now in Federal Court and Hopefully we will get some type of gratification. If any of you are trying to get a Loan Mod. from these incompetent F___KS GOOD LUCK!! I hate to be the barrier of bad news, But, that is their way of getting you to owe more money.

and then they take your house. !! I read hundreds of cases with the same fraudulent, misleading,deceitful, conduct from all their employees. They lie and act *** and they know exactly whats happening ahead ....the big auction when they sell your house.

They are a disgrace to our human race. This company needs to be taken down. I would set fire to every office if I could but that isn't going to get my house back now is it!! :sigh !!

I would like to join any fight there is !!

Count me In!!

justtalk.davney
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #616133

Oh my, I just got a final loan modification Confirmed with Homeward Residential, and now they've transferred our loan to these misfits:( That was a nightmare in itself getting that modification.It sounds like they all pretty much operate the same way: Customer service REPS in India, and Runaround when it comes to submitting the required documents - claiming they never received it, or filled out the wrong form.

I went through 7 months of the same old frustration. Keep calling, everyday if you have too, and RECORD your phone calls, that help us, because they INTENTIONALLY MIS-DIRECTED Us on filling our paperwork and we recorded EVERY Single conversation. I enclosed that to the Attorney Generals office and I received immediate help from my loan servicer. Now that we got the modification, it looks like they sent all of us "frustrated homeowners" who they consider misfits to this company?

GREAT.:x