Spokane, Washington
1.2
Interest Rate

Ocwen is not up to date with professional buisness practices.They haved defaulted many times with me as a customer, in other words they are reapeately dropping the ball with legall paper work concerning my mortgage.

They refuse me to make paymement's on time causing me late fees for many months. All of this is because of there unproffesionalism in the buisness of mortgages.

I WONDER HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TREATED THIS WAY, AND HAVE TO PAY LATE FEES MONTH AFTER MONTH, AND HAVE TO TALK WITH PEOPLE REAPEATING THEIR SPEECHES MADE BY COMPANY BUISNESS PERSONEL.JOAN SLAUSON

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Ocwen and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ocwen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no clear answers, at times difficult to understand with their accents, waiting so long and any answers for my home mortgage buisness. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ocwen and ocwen mortgage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments