Interest Rate

OCWEN STARTED FORECLOSURE PROCEEDINGS WHILE IN THE PROCESS OF AN ACTIVE LOAN MODIFICATION...THEY STATED NO FORECLOSURE ACTION IF A LOAN MOD APPLICATION WAS BEING WORKED ON...OCWEN IS A LIER & CHEATS ITS CUSTOMERS!!!I was in the process of a loan mod with Ocwen.

I was 2 pmts behind due to illness & my loan counselor at Ocwen stated I should start a loan mod. He also stated no foreclosure action would be taken if an active loan mod was being worked on. I submitted the requested documents, kept each & every phone interview & was even given an amount to pay by a specific date, as well as the amount of the future pmts. I was told once I pd the current amt due, no pmt due the following month & date new pmt amt would start.

I was told I would be hearing back from the Dept that finalized the details. I tried to call in the pmt on the set date. The system wouldn't accept it. I called them back on multiple occasions & was told the reason the system wouldn't accept it is they're still working on it, what the loan counselor told me to pay wasn't correct & to sit tight.

Fast forward 2 months...they turned me over to an attorney for "pre foreclosure" & I had 30 days to dispute the validity of the debt. I responded THE DAY I rcvd the letter, submitting my response of being in a loan mod process & asked to see the original note. I sent it back certified mail. Didn't hear anything back from them or Ocwen, so decided to contact NACA for help with a loan mod through Ocwen.

Case started for the loan mod through NACA (the mtg co is supposed to hold off on ANY foreclosure action if a loan mod is in place). NACA is great & very helpful. Remember... I've heard nothing back from the attorney group since submitting my response via certified mail.

I rcvd a lot of notices in the mail yesterday from different attorney groups telling me my home is scheduled for foreclosure in a few weeks! Again, no response back on my response to Owens attorney group, I had 30 days to dispute the I of the debt, I did so the day I rcvd the letter & sent it back certified mail. I have the green card back showing where they signed for it. I've rcvd nothing from Ocwen about the foreclosure date or the notice in the paper.

Ocwen lies & cheats it's customers...they need to be stopped! Anyone needing a loan modification should contact NACA (Google NACA for the #). They work with your mortgage company on your behalf. Ocwen should be forced to shut down immediately!

Everyone who has a complaint about Ocwen should contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), the U.S.

Attorney General for your state & the Dept of Justice (DOJ).Google these for the info.

Review about: Ocwen Loan Modification.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments

Please contact me you need help right away.....

rugergrl@hotmail.com