I am curious about your Certified Mail claim. For almost 2 years now they have been charging me 6.50 x's 2 (one in my name, one in husbands name) a month for certified letters.

I find this quite fraudulent not counting charging me 14.99 a month for property inspection fee (WTF). I admit I am sometimes late..but no more than maybe 10 days late. I found out yesterday they are now charging me 17.99 to make a payment to them. They keep charging all these fee's that I have never agreed to in my original contract with Ameriquest.

Even if I send payment with fee's included they sit in suspense fee account and never allied or deducted. I call and I get what you get. These fee's get applied premature of the terms of my contract. My payment is due on the 1st of the month with a 16 day grace period.

I also find they are overcharging me in escrow fee's. escrow should be 459.00 they are charging 511.00 with claiming they need the cushion..but it shows them taking it as a an advancement to them....I am so frustrated.

I have made so many complaints...Why is there no protection for us consumers that did not have a choice who services our mortgage's. They are a mortgage servicing company acting as a collection agency instead...WTF...

Product or Service Mentioned: Ocwen Mortgage.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 11, 2016.

Comments

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States #1225503

If you can I highly recommend Quicken Loans. About 5 years ago my loan was sold to Ocwen.

I went to Quicken Loans and refinanced my loan. I haven't had any issues with them.

Best moved I did was getting away from Ocwen. Wish you the best