I am curious about your Certified Mail claim.For almost 2 years now they have been charging me 6.50 x's 2 (one in my name, one in husbands name) a month for certified letters.

I find this quite fraudulent not counting charging me 14.99 a month for property inspection fee (WTF). I admit I am sometimes late..but no more than maybe 10 days late. I found out yesterday they are now charging me 17.99 to make a payment to them. They keep charging all these fee's that I have never agreed to in my original contract with Ameriquest.

Even if I send payment with fee's included they sit in suspense fee account and never allied or deducted. I call and I get what you get. These fee's get applied premature of the terms of my contract. My payment is due on the 1st of the month with a 16 day grace period.

I also find they are overcharging me in escrow fee's. escrow should be 459.00 they are charging 511.00 with claiming they need the cushion..but it shows them taking it as a an advancement to them....I am so frustrated.

I have made so many complaints...Why is there no protection for us consumers that did not have a choice who services our mortgage's.They are a mortgage servicing company acting as a collection agency instead...WTF...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of ocwen mortgage. Ocwen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ocwen mortgage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ocwen.

Comments

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States #1225503

If you can I highly recommend Quicken Loans.About 5 years ago my loan was sold to Ocwen.

I went to Quicken Loans and refinanced my loan. I haven't had any issues with them.

Best moved I did was getting away from Ocwen.Wish you the best