I have been attempting to reach themitigation department for two months to work out an alternative to foreclosure, but suddenly they seem to be nowhere to be found, funny, they could hound me night and day when I didn't have the money.An d now I have to pay some joker 2000.00 to talk to them for me...I would think that Ocwen would rather have that money!

What a racket!!! If this is what all the hoopla is about from our govt.

about "helping" people, I hope I never find out if they "don't".....I AM PISSED!!

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments

Akron, Ohio, United States #6785

Ocwen Mortgage Company is definitely not working to help consumers.I think they are even breaking the law, but you can't even speak to anyone in the US.

When you call their customer service number, all you get are people who are in INDIA...yes India, who answer phones and read scripts. I have been trying to get ahold of someone for 6 months and so has my attorney.

I am filing a complaint with our States Attorney Office.They are always tacking on charges and make it impossible to communicate with them.

West Fargo, North Dakota, United States #6774

This is the New World Order and we better wake up.The order is the very wealthy that will own everything and us,the poor.Don't think it matters if Hillery,Obama or Donald Duck is in the whitehouse because we were sold out to big business,special intrests and other countrys.(example-we give south america billians of dollars a year and in return they flood our streets with cocaine)And why the *** do I have to push one for english,when im an american.But beware all you greedy wealth mongers that can get enough,When My Pocket Is Empty Yours Will Be Next!!!!