I also tried to call and work out a modification with ocwen and I too keep speaking to people in India.They even told me that was were they were from.

I took it one step further and found the CEO's number and called and spoke to some one in Flordia. When I spoke to someone there the next day it was resolved and papers sent to me. The same day I got an attorney to make sure I was not getting ripped off. I now make much lower payments.

You just need to take things further and not stop.Dont give up.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments

I have been trying to get my loan modified since 2008 and Ocwen keeps making up excuses and stalling and saying they "never received the documents" I faxed and got proof of that fax.They forced me into chapter 13 in order to STOP the foreclosure sale and now the payments went from $936.00 to $2050.00!!!

I am recently disabled and caring for my mentally handicapped adult daughter.

I have lived here for 16 YEARS!

I can't do this anymore.I give up.

They win again.

Dsalustri
#181917

Anger,

I am so fed up with OCWEN, I am going to follow your lead and contact the CEO's office, I sent them an Express Mail Letter disputing their need for a HAMP Modification since I had one completed with Saxon Mortgage the month before they bought my loan.

Their use of people in India is the best reason to make that ILLEGAL, those people are incompetent to do that kind of job, let them walk through PC repair that takes no brains at all.

I raised a Complaint with the Florida Office Of Financial Regulation, have also raised a complaint with FANNIE MAE through the escalations group at HopeNow.com a not for profit that represents home owners to their mortgage company.

I would love to find a way to sue this company for pain and suffering they have cost me nights worth of sleep and chest pains for 3 days now!

CAN NOT DOWNLOAD FORM SENT TO US TO TRY AND START PROCEDINGS FOR THE MODIFICATION PROGRAM....CAN YOU, WILL YOU RESEND..

I HAVE YAHOO WITH INTERNET EXPLOYER DEFAULT AND ADOBE READER.. DONT UNDERSTAND WHY I CANT GET IT... OR JUST MAIL IT TO MY HOME. GARY IS STAYING HERE SINCE HE IS UNEMPLOYED AT THIS TIME WE HAVE ALREADY PUT ME ON THE PERMISSION LIST TO REC'V.

INFO FOR THIS ACCT.. 34965277.

THANK YOU FOR ANYTHING YOU CAN DO TO HELP ME OUT..PATRICIA HADLEY@YAHOO.COM