I had a mortgage with Ocwen and refinanced with Chase.I was so happy to be rid of Ocwen.

60 days later I found out that Chase sent me back to Ocwen for servicing. I called Chase and they told me that my mortgage was with them and that Ocwen was only servicing my account. I am pissed. I just cannot get away from Ocwen.

The people in India are so rude. I had one to tell me shut and listen to what he was saying.

The woman that I spoke to at Chase asked, "What's wrong with Ocwen." I explained to her why I did not like Ocwen but I know there is nothing she can do.

Review about: Ocwen Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments

NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Ditech - Mortgage Review from San Antonio, Texas Ditech "Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help .. I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great..." Read more Ocwen Mortgage Review Ocwen "Ocwen is not up to date with professional buisness practices. They haved defaulted many times with me as a customer, in other words they are reapeately dropping the ball with..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more