Three years ago I started a loan modification with AHMS this went no results.A constant paper chase with them lost forms incomplete, missing information.

Suddenly they have become Homeward Residential because of lawsuits. Trying over again to modify my loan same results I've sent hundreds of paperwork to them by fax and mail but still no results. I managed to talk to an employee and he explained how screwed up there system was. He was quick to explain to me that the company did nothing wrong in there loan modification process but they changed there name.

Now I involved with there other company OCWEN Loan Servicing company. I have been seeking help from my states Attorney Generals office but that's not helping at all. I hate to think that somehow there is a conspiracy but. I am on a letter writing campaign to find the truth with all this loan modification BS.

I have had three jobs and am currently unemployed so the AG's office has told me to take a Debit in lieu of foreclosure seems like and easy way for them to say they helped me.

My quest goes on somewhere I'll get the truth.

Review about: Ocwen Loan Modification.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments