Three years ago I started a loan modification with AHMS this went no results.A constant paper chase with them lost forms incomplete, missing information.

Suddenly they have become Homeward Residential because of lawsuits. Trying over again to modify my loan same results I've sent hundreds of paperwork to them by fax and mail but still no results. I managed to talk to an employee and he explained how screwed up there system was. He was quick to explain to me that the company did nothing wrong in there loan modification process but they changed there name.

Now I involved with there other company OCWEN Loan Servicing company. I have been seeking help from my states Attorney Generals office but that's not helping at all. I hate to think that somehow there is a conspiracy but. I am on a letter writing campaign to find the truth with all this loan modification BS.

I have had three jobs and am currently unemployed so the AG's office has told me to take a Debit in lieu of foreclosure seems like and easy way for them to say they helped me.

My quest goes on somewhere I'll get the truth.

Review about: Ocwen Loan Modification.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments

NACA Customer Service Naca "As a licensed real estate broker with Opulence Real Estate Group, I have a love hate relationship with NACA. I personally purchased my home via NACA in 2009. I was..." Read more The Federal Govt Would Like To Hear From You About Ocwen Ocwen "Do you have information about a Ocwen that you think has violated federal consumer financial laws? Are you a current or former employee of such a company, an industry insider..." Read more Ocwen - PMI Cancellation Request "Bait and switch" Ocwen "My wife and I just purchased a home about 8 months ago. We poured in alot of money, sweat and tears to update and remodel the home (it was a..." Read more NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more