Just finish my bankruptcy totally satisfied and Ocwen says I am 7 payments behind and the last two months I sent my check to their address which no longer exist one check is cash the other is not and they say they do not have the money.The move and I have no documentation of the second move in 5 years and absolutely nothing in the mail from them including interest absolutely nothing.....

Where did my payments go!!!

Now they are not in FL they are in TX!!!!!!Now my credit rating has gone up but 7 payments I think not but who will refinance me now that I have this mess on my hands.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $7700. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ocwen. The most disappointing about pissed off and raged from Ocwen was out to steal your house Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ocwen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Ocwen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments