Ocwen is a poorly managed company and gives poor customer service.I had a house fire and unfortunately the insurance must send the check to the mortgage company to make sure the house gets repaired/rebuilt.

Ocwen Loss department inspected the house and was suppose to release the funds for the builder to rebuild my home. It has been almost 5 weeks and the funds have not been received as of yet. This delays is costing me, my builder and the insurance company literally thousands of dollars. Each month I have to pay a couple of thousand in rent each additional month on temporary housing and my builder had to pay contractors to be on standby waiting for the construction to continue within the time frame given of 7-10 business days.

Each time I call, I get a poorly English speaking representative from India that repeats the same information over and over again. I have been told that their process time is 7-10 business days which in itself is a long time, but it has been over 30 days and no funds have been received. Money that I will need to pay for furniture and household items is now being spent to pay for extended temporary housing.

This nightmare of the fire is one thing but the stress and anxiety caused by the delays with Ocwen is beyond any words I can express.Needless to say, I will be looking for a different mortgage company when this is all over.

Review about: Ocwen Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments