Yeah, I too got caught up in the fraudulent foreclosure game that is so much a hallmark of this *** company.Might as well stick a burka on me and stone me for all of the rights I feel I have right now as an American citizen.

These crooks stole my home right out from under my feet (one missed phantom fee for a few hundred dollars that came out of nowhere and next thing I knew they have served a foreclosure notice on the home I have owned and scrimped and saved to keep for six years. Where is Obama and his so-called Make Home Affordable plan in all of this. My advice is this. Don't buy a house - not now, not ever.

As long as these predatory douchebags are allowed to run rampant on America's Main Street, you'd be a total fool to get caught up in the foreclosure scam that is the current homeowner's nightmare.

I have nothing but regrets.In 2 weeks I will be out on the streets and I never thought this would happen to me.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments

Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Onemain Financial - Prepare to bend over Onemain Financial "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more