Berlin, New Hampshire

We were told when we got our original loan that we could refiance in a year well we were somehow turned over to Ocwen and it has been a nightmare ever since.they lie to you on the phone and then tell you it was never said even though they record the conversation!

they keep adding fees to the loan and give crazy offers that you have as ex. on Oct. 27 after 4:00pm to sign a legal document to sign &sent back to them by Oct. 31.

It would lower payments 4 a few years and then a balloon payment at the end of more then we owed then and in the wording it said that you had a lawyer look at it before signing[i wonder how many did sign not reading the fine print because it at 1st sounded so good] When i called them they got snippy and told me i didn't have to accept it. My brother lost his home to them 130,ooo home and instead working with him they forclosed and sold it for 16,000 good business sense? Last time i talked to ocwen 2 mo. ago gonna send paper work to lower our interest rate, still waiting.

loan mod. act from obama is a sham.

morgage companies got rich on it.homeowners got screwed.

Review about: Ocwen Loan.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments

Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Ocwen Mortgage Review Ocwen "Ocwen is not up to date with professional buisness practices. They haved defaulted many times with me as a customer, in other words they are reapeately dropping the ball with..." Read more How Is It That No One Has Been Arrested At Ocwen Ocwen "Thousands of complaints online about Ocwen Loan Servicing out right stealing hard working Americans money. Here's a racket for you. Buy a customer's loan. Tell the customer that the first payment..." Read more Ditech - Mortgage Review from San Antonio, Texas Ditech "Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help .. I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more