This company is absolutely the worst...I wouldn't do business with them if I had a choice.

They instructed me: "If you call in and we are too busy they will transfer your call to India and then all they will do is tell you that they cant help you and then transfer you back to us." Are you kidding me? I was calling to inform them of new homeowner's insurance and I am on hold or transferred or disconnected for over 10 minutes before I can actually get to someone who can help me. I have 15 mortgages and some with big loan servicers like ocwen....

none are nearly as bad as them.If you have a choice stay away!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ocwen. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Ocwen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ocwen and ocwen loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments