This company is absolutely the worst...I wouldn't do business with them if I had a choice.

They instructed me: "If you call in and we are too busy they will transfer your call to India and then all they will do is tell you that they cant help you and then transfer you back to us." Are you kidding me? I was calling to inform them of new homeowner's insurance and I am on hold or transferred or disconnected for over 10 minutes before I can actually get to someone who can help me. I have 15 mortgages and some with big loan servicers like ocwen....

none are nearly as bad as them.If you have a choice stay away!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ocwen. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Ocwen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ocwen and ocwen loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments

Lending Club - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Santa Ana, California Lending Club "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more