They never can answer a question, they don't know the answer, they put you on hold several times before getting the answer. I have only been with them 3 months and its a nightmare. They can not even tell me where to send the escrow money to. I cancelled my insurance and I know the money left over needs to go back to escrow. They also can't seem to send emails either. I am still waiting on an ACH form for my payment. That's not even the worst of it, you can hardly understand them. I believe if you are dealing with the public you should be able to be understood. They speak broken English.

Very upset customer!

Very upset customer

Review about: Ocwen Loan.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments

****100% loan Modification*****

If you have a Mortgage with Ocwen, I will get you a loan modification resulting in lower monthly payment and principal and interest reduction, Pay me only after approval, Reasonable fee.Anybody who has been denied a Loan Modification from Ocwen, I can help you save your home by getting you a modification, Pay me after the approval, Reasonable fees. contact me at richardsamuel124@yahoo.com

Los Angeles, California, United States #660934

My new best friend(and I mean it) Johnathon Reilly of Amerifi Mortgage in Los Angeles got me great deal with Ocwen. I had tried to do a loan modification but like everyone here just got it without the Vaseline you know where,but a buddy of mine told me about Mr Reilly.He got me a principle reduction since I was way underwater and a 3% interest rate.I didn't even have to pay upfront either.There are still legit people around.It took awhile though like 8 months,but it was worth the wait.I thought there was no hope for me.Thanks again Johnny.

San Antonio, Texas, United States #659107

Try to find a working phone number to get your password changed. Won't happen