My loan was with First Bank, and then sold into slavery to OCWEN ***.

The numbers on their spread sheets would be graded F- in accounting class! The true numbers on my city taxes – and true numbers on insurance – are all wrong!

I’m 13 months from paying off my loan – less than $6,800 is due.

OCWEN says I have a short fall of $2,700 in escrow. I have $1,340.00 in my escrow at this time! Another number not factored in.

My city taxes fell $17.00 this last year. I have no increase in my home owners insurance and no impending city assessments.

I’m also on a by-saver monthly program, in which, a payment is made every two weeks by withdraw from an account. This by-saver information is refused to be factored in.

Breaking it all down – the OCWEN demons are demanding about $180.00 more a month - just to make sure there is enough money. At the end of it all, I’ll be handed back escrow refund check for around $1100.00

O.K. people – blogging is not enough. Calls to your local State Attorney’s offices and to your local Better Business Bureau are needed. I have done his, and have followed up. Know anyone at news stations and newspapers?

We here in the great state of Minnesota are getting really - really - pissed. Please remember, twice, the people of these state elected non-party, independent Governors. We not afraid to run bad business out of the state.

OCWEN might want to start listening. They do have internet in Barbados, don’t they?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of ocwen loan. Ocwen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ocwen loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ocwen.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments

You can request a waiver of escrow meaning Ocwen would only charge you mortgage (principal and interest) and you would be responsible to pay your property taxes Before the due date and your homewowners' hazard (fire) insurance (and flood insurance if required in your location) separate from Ocwen.If you purchase your own insurance it would be almost half the cost of Ocwen purchasing it, (this is alleged to be normal standard procedure).

However, there cannot be a waiver of escrow if there is a negative balance. If you say you have money in escrow and Ocwen wants more then when you pay what Ocwen wants at the same time request a waiver also request a new escrow analysis. Money left over in escrow is yours, but Ocwen might apply it to the principal unless you instruct otherwise. To get help from an American at Ocwen you must submit a complaint to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, (CFPB) and senator.

Document everything.

Remember Ocwen aims to foreclose on elderly people where the loan is far less than the value of the property.Good Luck.