Resolved

Ocwen states that we owe a much higher tax amount, where the state accessor has given us a different much lower tax amount.Each time I call to attempt to resolve this issue, the say the need to investigate and nothing changes.

I have kept all the papers and proof of this. Also they send me few forclosure warnings for no reason. Plus they state that they owe us 19k$ but I must first pay 7k$ before they can give me my 19k$ blows my mind on how that even makes sense, reps are horrible don't do anything. Really don't know what to do anymore.

Worst company ever!!!!Very sad that such companies exist and cause so much stress on families.

Ruined my mothers health and well being.This is wrong!

Ocwenscam wrote the review because of problems with payment at Ocwen. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $19000 and wants Ocwen to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not take responsibility of errors, lies and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ocwen and ocwen loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments

iez69

Refinance if you can! Apparently only way out.

I can help all of you!!The foreclosure crisis Is on the rise and if you are having issues please contact me.

They will take your home right under you. It has gotten to the point that to get any attention you need representation.

Not all attorneys are the best and a piece paper does not always mean they know what they are doing.Experience trumps paper and my paralegal is the best I have ever encountered, they have uncovered so much deception, fraud, and violations on my loan.

If you want answers contact me 360-801-7763

I am going through the same thing right now contact the Consumer Financial Protection. gov they will investigate and make OCWEN supply an reason and then you can respond with any supporting documentation and then they will tell you what steps you need to take next.

to Anonymous #1085503

I'm sorry but could you provide me with more info on the agency you listed. Thanks for sharing this , sounds like might be the key to my never ending problem.

Staten Island, New York, United States #1085423

Hi, my name is Amanda.I currently have a situation with Ocwen and I would like to discuss the problems that you seem to be having with them as well.

If you could please contact me so we may discuss this i would greatly appreciate it.Email: anpellecchia17@gmail.com