I was in the process of doing a modification with Owcen for over a year.Every month it was something new, I send them in a complete packages along with every documents they requested.

Some months I send them in the same document 3-4 times a month because they said they're not receiving them a bunch of lies. Each time they schedule for a new interview saying they needed something else this went on for about 14 months, I even send them 2 new packets within that years because documents was expiring. I also received statements every month from them stating how much I owed, I was told when asked about the statements not to worry as long as i was in modification process, I was safe that I would receive them until the modification was done. I was once told that I didn't qualifty for the HARP loan because I showed more than resident on my credit report, my reply to them was that I own more than one house.

So I send them in the proff of resident my utility bills that wasn't good enough. So I went and got them my votes registration stating if I didn't live at that address I couldn't vote from that address each time I proved them wrong, So now I qualify for HARP now. Now we've reach the 13 month everyting is find we're in complaince all of sudden after speaking to the loan office now we need some more documents we've to rescheule again I resend them the same documents 4 times in one week he got it now 4 days later he tells me the IRS. won't except the documents because i didn't spell my cities and state NOLA.

out , okay I resend it making the correction now he can't read the document let reschedule he say I resend again. Now I am calling the IRS. explain to them what I was told they said no such thing where did I get that information from that the abbreviation was fine. Now last appointment day July 2,2014 he calls 2 hours early, tell him he need to call me back at my appointment time because I was at the doctors office.

He told me he couldn't I would've to call him back, So I did call back the same day held on the phone for over a hour when picked up I was disconnected same thing the following day July 3,2014 okay now its July 4 they're close it Friday. I called them Monday finailly someone answer. Now I am told my house went to a foreclosure sale on July 3. 2014 I never knew i was in foreclosure how can this be.

They lied and said they send me letters I never received any. Now two days later I'm asked when can I move out, I need to be out ASAP. Now I am receiving phone calls from Altisource I have no ideal who they are now they offering me money to move out in three days. They next day I get to my house I can't get in from that day on they chanaged the locks.

I still haven't been able to get in my house unless I remove everything it's been over a month and I still can't get in my house. To this day I haven't received anything from the courts or the city stating a foreclosure notice. I asked Ocwen and Altisource for the court documents its been a month I havn't recieved anything. I am going back into my house until they sure me something sense then my house now look adbandom the grass is high its going to coast a lot what do I do can you help.

I am ready to take legal actions.

I will send you everything you need.Please feel free to contact 504 494- 2002Thank You Bridgette Kennedy

Review about: Ocwen Loan Modification.

Had an Experience with Ocwen?

Comments

Go to your county records office and print off all records on your property relating to you.Pay special attention to the Assignment of Mortgage -- date(s) and who signed them.

Look the people up-- the signatures may be forged.

If MERS is the beneficiary of your mortgage, it likely is securitized ( mortgage and note separated ). Get a plan audit ($795) from Holmes and Galt ( Houston, TX ).

When audit is done, they will give assistance and point you in the right direction as far as legal counsel.

Good Luck

I cant find attorney to take legal action

Lake Worth, Florida, United States #865942

I had same issue.OCWEN HAD MY PAPERWORK OVER 6 months, I hired an attorney, the judge here in WPB,FL, REJECTED EVERY MOTION MY ATTORNEY TRIED.

SHE HAS SO MANY FORECLOSURES, SHE JUST WANTS THEM OFF HER DESK. MY FILE WAS STILL IN UNDERWRITING. NO HARP, NO HAMP, NO OFFER OF ANY KIND. THEY FORECLOSED ON HOUSE I OWNED FOR 23 YEARS, NEVER 1 COMPLAINT about being late.

Originally,y MORTGAGE was with ONE WEST, THEN SOLD TO BANK AMERICA, THEN WELLS FARGO, THEN COUNTRYWIDE, THEN ONE FINANCIAL. SOMEHOW, ALL OF THESE BANKS ARE GETTING A PIECE OF PIE, ON MY HOME, THEY SCREWED UP ON. RECEIVED A LETTER FROM ALTI-SOURCE, WANTING US TO GET OUT FAST FOR $$$$. Called ALTI SOURCE TODAY, THEY CAN'T GIVE ME ANY INFORMATION, THAT ITS IN LITIGATION????????

I have no idea what is going on, When I called the TELE# they gave me, It went to a title company. Like you, Total nightmare!!!! I DO BELIEVE OBAMA SHOULD BE MORE INFORMED. THE GOVERNMENT GAVE OCWEN 2 billion to help HOMEOWNERS.

WHERE IS THAT MONEY GOING? GUESS WHO BOUGHT MY HOUSE, THAT I HAVE RAISED 2 KIDS on my own, Struggling to make the HIGH MORTGAGE PAYMENTS? OCWEN BOUGHT MY HOUSE!!! We are the ones that have to struggle.

Get out fast, With no where to go????

to GEMINI #874112

Look the people up-- the signatures may be forged.

Good Luck